• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Merc E200ML vs BMW E60

Re: Merc E200ML vs BMW E60

Sidewinder;431943 said:
Wow....

Looks like E60 is the choice amongst us all.....

regards to AC323 question, nope bro, im not getting a 2nd car, my deal with the dealer for the e46 coupe broke down and i bought some parts b4 i got the car, am now stuck with some e46 parts....but its okie, i will prob keep for a while fst...

am w/o a ride now, but flying to Taiwan later at 1pm, so when i cm bk, i will have to really actively urgently get a ride, im thinking the e200ml or e60 again...

sianzz...

maybe i should ask if theres any 523 on sale here and do the search allll over again?

bro i tot u wanted these?

Used BMW 320CIA Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, Motorway Trading - sgCarMart

Used BMW 320CIA Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, Tely Auto Credit - sgCarMart

Used BMW 320I Cabriolet Car for Sale from Singapore, CarTimes Automobile - sgCarMart

Nope, not too practical for my work, think u knw what i mean, i would only get these...:) if they are selling cheap,

after test driving your cab, i find that a soft top may not be suitable

Hi Sidewinder,

There's a white E46 318i coupe on sgcarmart up for sale.....good luck...

Cheers

tested and drove that ride bro,

yucks, underpowered, feels like a drag, and when i went in, the sunroof was leaking and the shade couldnt close on top, when i wanted to shift the seat, the analog button was broken and dropped. Engine sound was v rough, feels like a 15 year old bus.

not a gd experience, i must say, wouldnt buy that even if it was cheaper, and if any of car enthusiast seen the car, they would tell straight away that the car had only been re-sprayed so it can fool simple people.

Dun think it can fool us thought hehe, still looking for a gd bimmer

Hi Sidewinder,

Oh i see.......yah man pictures on net always looks good....
Happy searching!!!

Cheers

WAhhhh !!! need to think meh ???? like MW says BMW no need to think leh!!!!
Still think the sedan mercs still very old school ah pek look ! No offence....eventhough in reality they might be better than the E60s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back