c_class_official.jpg

16970_300.jpg

Re: Mercedes C-Class or BMW 3-Series?

3 series any time man...definitely looks sportier and younger...hahaha

3 series....

bmw's drive is so much better.....not sure abt the new c class's drive

think the votes will swing to 3 series, being in a bmw forum :)
drivers' car (3 series) vs car for passengers ( c class)...

According to recent reports - The 3-series still better drive than the Merc in corners, but the Merc outperforms in every other area, including build quality, ride, refinement, straightline speed, looks, etc.

I'm giving the vote to the Merc for this one. The Merc C-class looks so imposing and the 3-series so meek.

corrected, sir. It looks really really nice.. more like the CL-class than S-Class. It looks much more regal, like the 560SLC of old. Wow! This is one great styling effort from Mercedes benz. After all their experiments with crappy organic designs, finally they have it. Square bold lines.

e90 anytime....

haha..sorry guys.i still think the merc looks nicer..i choose it becos its not everywhere on the road..E90 is getting too common..

I would choose the C Class. Think they did a great job with the styling.

e90 320 = c280 or higher IMHO

if 320 vs c200, then e90 320.

If I were in the market for a junior exec, before I made my decision to split to 2 cars, I'd be delighted that the new C exists. I'm surprised that people aren't more excited about the new C-Class.

wait till you try the service in C&C then you will appreciate PML.
they will squeeze your blood dry.

plus merc got no forum in sg. :)

hitmee;186102 said:
wait till you try the service in C&C then you will appreciate PML.
they will squeeze your blood dry.

plus merc got no forum in sg. :)
Regarding C&C vs PML, don't agree. Just the same. The C&C guys are quite sharp, and Michael Wisely (Daimler Benz) used to run a real tight ship. From what I read here about the PML people, and from what I saw from my infrequent visits to the PML service centre, I'd say, about the same.

C-Class this time...it has got fat fenders now..power :)
It looks v nice actually

E90 needs to be modded else looks dull.

To be fair the new c-class have improved a lot in exterior design. Look properly n u will notice it has a lot of similar bangle traits. I will say well done to MERC design team.

Now the drive and engine. I dont know abt the new one. before I bot my E90 matachia, I went test driving with my wife n a bro in law. We tested the Audi A4, C-class(old version) C180 n C200, and BMW 320i all over a period of few days.

Even my wife n bro in law test drove the c-class and the e90 and we all conclude that for whatever reason the BMW is made to drive very well. I am not a car expert but my butt, hands, right leg all tell me the e90 feels better. Maybe this is why BMW 3 series sells so well over the decades. My wife thinks merc make good cars but BMW makes great n exciting cars.

Of cos I cannot comment on the new c-class drive as I havent tried one yet. The other thing my wife chose the e90 over the merc was bcos "
"dont u notice a lot of Chee-nah businessman drive merc, including old ah peks". I have to say, with exceptions, a "yes". Sorry to merc owners n by no means being personal, my son says merc is a Taxi-car(as in NTUC and Citycab) so BMW is better. And he says when he grows up he want to drive ///M3, not AMG:screwedu:

nicholastan91;186075 said:
haha..sorry guys.i still think the merc looks nicer..i choose it becos its not everywhere on the road..E90 is getting too common..

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ah Beng :stfu: nicholastan91

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back