Merry Christmas and howdy everyone! Newbie here

Hi everyone,

Im new here so pls guide me along!

Im not a BMW car owner now actually.

Im looking for a 335i coupe to drive or a nice 325i convertible.

Found a nice 335 but no sun roof. Anyone has contacts of a good sunroof installer? What are the risks of having it done?

Appreciate all your advice. Many thanks and wishing all Merry Christmas and may 2011 be filled with peace, happiness, prosperity and good health for all of you!

Skywalker 74

Re: Merry Christmas and howdy everyone! Newbie here

Hi everyone,

Pls also refer me to your contacts in bodykits....am thinking of buying a used 335i coupe or 325 convertible...need to fit more sporty looking bodykits....whats the costs approximately?

Your help and advice would be much appreciated!

Many thanks!

skywalker74;600899 said:
Hi everyone,

Im new here so pls guide me along!

Im not a BMW car owner now actually.

Im looking for a 335i coupe to drive or a nice 325i convertible.

Found a nice 335 but no sun roof. Anyone has contacts of a good sunroof installer? What are the risks of having it done?

Appreciate all your advice. Many thanks and wishing all Merry Christmas and may 2011 be filled with peace, happiness, prosperity and good health for all of you!

Skywalker 74

Hi Skywalker,

welcome onboard.......................

cheers

Thanks AC. How are you doing? Partied and had fun?

No advice from the forum brothers and sisters here on my queries....: (

Don't think you need the sun roof - it's quite over-rated. But if you want one done, buy one which has it. You risk a bad install / leaks if you have some custom done.

skywalker74;600912 said:
Thanks AC. How are you doing? Partied and had fun?

No advice from the forum brothers and sisters here on my queries....: (

Hi Skywalker,

thanks and i am fine....................no party..........

cheers

Thanks Ryan for your advice on sun roofs.....

Honest truth here is some models with sun roofs are asking for prices which are too high for my budget....not many choices in the used car markets now too.
Have a friend who knows a workshop in installing sun roofs with warranty and no leaks.
Am just concerned if the sound proofing of the 335 i coupe be affected by cutting a sun roof? Not sure if its worth the risk.......

Anyone has good bodykits to recommend? Im not particular in replicas/OEM/originals as long as prices are reasonable and it fits well!

Am also exploring the 325 convertible. Anyone has any idea if its underpowered?

Merry Christmas Luke, and welcome to the forum.

Btw u are not getting any answer because.....you are not a Jedi yet......Darth Vader say one:)

Sorry I'm not an expert in cutting a hole in the roof so can't advise u on that. Not expert in bodykits but I suggest u ask for the different options after u get ur car. Cheers and may the Force be with you..

skywalker74;600915 said:
Thanks Ryan for your advice on sun roofs.....

Honest truth here is some models with sun roofs are asking for prices which are too high for my budget....not many choices in the used car markets now too.
Have a friend who knows a workshop in installing sun roofs with warranty and no leaks.
Am just concerned if the sound proofing of the 335 i coupe be affected by cutting a sun roof? Not sure if its worth the risk.......

Anyone has good bodykits to recommend? Im not particular in replicas/OEM/originals as long as prices are reasonable and it fits well!

Hi Skwalker,

325i cab so far ok on sg road.....but then again power is very subjective to each individual.....

325i is 218hp n 250nm vs 335i 306hp n 400nm...............( also depend on your current ride power if your current ride is more power than the 325i than 325i may not be the right choice ) .

here you go; Used BMW 335i Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

happy shopping
cheers

skywalker74;600915 said:
It may be useful if u can define what is "underpowered"? Less than 500Nm torque at 2000rpm, or more than 5s from 0-100?

C3P0;600918 said:
It may be useful if u can define what is "underpowered"? Less than 500Nm torque at 2000rpm, or more than 5s from 0-100?

for me is 500nm torque at 1500rpm.......( under-powered ), kekekeke

cheers

C3P0;600920 said:
I like this one, heh heh: Used BMW 335i Coupe Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Wa U hardcore super computer. Ai supper mai? I hungry cannot sleep.
Oops forgot u are super computer no need to eat one :thumbsup:

Hi Robot,

i ate already.....................
hope to see you tomorrow.............( Kallang Leisure )

* the White one got no i-drive, sun roof can still cut....but i-drive???
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

C3 - I finally found a star wars fan here...or are you a robot really? : )

Thanks for the advice. Need to find out what suits me before I secure the car over the next few days, ie. 325 convert or 335 coupe.
Found a nice coupe thats reasonably priced but miss the sun roof. If not, I will need to test drive a 325 convert to see if its fairly responsive.

AC - Thanks for the kind referral. Very fierce black 335 coupe. Very nice car indeed and so is the asking price! Will try.....

Many thanks once again.

No one has bodykit referrals here?

skywalker74;600922 said:
C3 - I finally found a star wars fan here...or are you a robot really? : )

Thanks for the advice. Need to find out what suits me before I secure the car over the next few days, ie. 325 convert or 335 coupe.
Found a nice coupe thats reasonably priced but miss the sun roof. If not, I will need to test drive a 325 convert to see if its fairly responsive.

AC - Thanks for the kind referral. Very fierce black 335 coupe. Very nice car indeed and so is the asking price! Will try.....

Many thanks once again.

No one has bodykit referrals here?

Hi Skywalker,

for bodykit you may call Mike of ( Sin Wee Chuan ) to find out MORE.................9107 4888

cheers

Hi AC, thanks so much for the quick reply and referral.

Is Mike supplying replicas? Reckon good workman ship....

skywalker74;600925 said:
Hi AC, thanks so much for the quick reply and referral.

Is Mike supplying replicas? Reckon good workman ship....

Hi Skywalker,

don't think Mike do replica but you can try............

Sun-roof: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=144423&DL=2052
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=143985&DL=2210

buy this then no need sun-roof: Used BMW 325i Convertible Car for Sale in Singapore, I Efficient Auto - sgCarMart
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=138931&DL=1000

if you get a 325i, install this for better response: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar-bmw-parts-accessories/45539-wts-powerbox-all-n52s.html

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks AC...you are a life saver as usual...was exploring the site and read abt a few wkshops too....many thanks for your help. : )

Is it possible to change the colour of the leather seats? Not sure if anyone has done it before?
Contacts of the wkshop would be very appreciated!

Welcome skywalker. Are u Anakin, Luke or Leia? :) IMHO cutting a hole in ur roof to install aftermarket sunroof is the second stupidiest thing u could do to your car. Sorry don't mean to be rude. Just being blunt. That like buying a Rolex n cutting a hole in the back to have a see thru case. Please don't do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88archi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back