• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Mileage 13,000km Z4 for sale!

Lexus SC

Hi guys,

I'm actually a Lexus Salesperson with Borneo Motors. I'm helping my customer sell her BMW Z4 2.5 (A).

Nov 2004, silver with red leather, mileage 13,000km only!

She's asking $153k.

Do feel free to call me (Jonathan) at 96882200 if you wish to discuss further. Cheers!

Re: Mileage 13,000km Z4 for sale!

Hye Jonathan,i am a ready buyer for z4 2.5, currently drving a cooper jcw. almost sold. but your customer's price abit high end sir. will you customer meet halfway between dealer s and stated price? 90701070 adrian.. especially since parrallel import now is175 brand new!..let me know...cheers

jitman1971;204426 said:
Hye Jonathan,i am a ready buyer for z4 2.5, currently drving a cooper jcw. almost sold. but your customer's price abit high end sir. will you customer meet halfway between dealer s and stated price? 90701070 adrian.. especially since parrallel import now is175 brand new!..let me know...cheers

Hi Adrian.

Ok I will ask my customer again. Hope she can move on her reserve price. Cheers! :)

what is her paper value?

no...i like to ask thru here only..... hee hee i shy

mai kum

Hi people.

After some discussion with my customer, the lowest price she can go to is $146k. I'll then have to find some other ways to top up the difference.

Anything lower that $146k, she'll carry on driving the Z4 and forgo the SC430 that she's intending to buy. :(

By the way she mentioned that she had added extra features to the car - like the front/back trimmings and fender... Don't really know what she meant until we see it.

So do call me soon to arrange the viewing. Cheers! :)

Hi guys,

Please feel free to let me know what price you will offer. I will try to match your offer (and at the same time my customer's) as best as I can.

Cheers! :)

hitmee;205474 said:
what is the estimated body cost? 35k?
Hi hitmee.

Unable to quote you a body price ley. The car has such a good mileage that we should be looking at the whole car price. Body price is for cars that are intending for export..

Can I arrange to view the car? Also I will need you to sell my current ride MX-5 (one of the fastest in Singapore) as modifications for the car is around 40K.

Please contact me at 82222199.

Jason

Lexus SC;205023 said:
...By the way she mentioned that she had added extra features to the car - like the front/back trimmings and fender...

General rule of thumb is that extras get you little or no premium when it comes to selling. Unless you're lucky enough to find an enthusiast buyer who really likes what you've done to the car.

In fact, there are some folks who will view modifications adversely rather than positively!

You're gonna have to manage your customer's expectations! ;)

breyton, hows the 3.0 u r driving. is it with smg> ? must be a nice ride wth power!

hate to sound this out, but I now formed the opinion that, since the encryption was hacked, low mileage is utterly meaningless now since many car dealers always set the mileage after they get the car just by using a reflash procedure.

caySman;206394 said:
hate to sound this out, but I now formed the opinion that, since the encryption was hacked, low mileage is utterly meaningless now since many car dealers always set the mileage after they get the car just by using a reflash procedure.

Thats a highly illegal practice i would of thought?

Breyton;206391 said:
General rule of thumb is that extras get you little or no premium when it comes to selling. Unless you're lucky enough to find an enthusiast buyer who really likes what you've done to the car.

In fact, there are some folks who will view modifications adversely rather than positively!

You're gonna have to manage your customer's expectations! ;)
As an enthusiast, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more, but it doesn't sound like there have been many mods done to this Z4 to warrant a premium, especially compared to the list of mods that you often find on cars owned by enthusiasts on this forum. Mok's car for example.

phil;206395 said:
Thats a highly illegal practice i would of thought?
yes, but ... so? :) one's gotta do what they can do to survive. You have to get full records to back up the mileage claims. FOr export purposes, nobody asks for records or at least not yet, so they get away with it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back