MILF alert!

Re: MILF alert!

I just read that if Serina Wee gets convicted of her charges, she will spend the rest of her life in jail! Anyone here knows how I can apply for Prison Chaplain job? Innocent question....

MILF alert!

wobbles;1027956 said:
I just read that if Serina Wee gets convicted of her charges, she will spend the rest of her life in jail! Anyone here knows how I can apply for Prison Chaplain job? Innocent question....

Bro, maybe you would like to consider doing pro bono work at the prison. Must specify it is only for her, since your time is precious and you only take big cases. Spend the next ten years writing appeals, maybe even get special cell visit pass to see her living condition and add strength to her case...

I think it is not hard to pass off as a female warden.
Not as if they wear skirt at work or something...

Ke ke ke

(Disclaimer: there may be exceptions.)

If really go to jail, the only thing she is swapping are flies.
Sigh...

Zhen ke xi

serina go jail, who want be warden?

wht do girls do when they horny in jail?

wobbles;1027956 said:

Sorry I already applied yesterday, first interview next week.

=P

gui ah!!!!

garbage888;1028089 said:
Horse face!

Horse look nicer

wobbles;1028160 said:
Oh yes, this is much better. However, a slight correction bro horfun (not say I not grateful, I'm very grateful) - that one is not horse. That one is Friesian cow with full udders... MILK!

to me its a horse with nice tey tey....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back