MILF alert!

Re: MILF alert!

seanskye said:
Punishment for you, please post some quality pics!

A negative demonstration of what NOT to be posted. This is NOT a MILF.

Please take note.

kenntona;1028778 said:
A negative demonstration of what NOT to be posted. This is NOT a MILF.

Please take note.

Noted, on behalf of tofu. His secretary says he is busy fap fap fap right now...

golfgti;1028753 said:
wat brand bag she carrying? rooks rike nice material :)

Sorry, was she carrying a bag? Too busy beo-ing the hair to notice...

Sigh. I'm now so torn... between wanting to see con-artists and ponzi-scheme-runners behind bars, and wanting to see more of her hair flipping skills. If she's in jail, then who can flip hair like her? AC323 ah?

wobbles;1028822 said:
Sigh. I'm now so torn... between wanting to see con-artists and ponzi-scheme-runners behind bars, and wanting to see more of her hair flipping skills. If she's in jail, then who can flip hair like her? AC323 ah?

not likely theyll get harsh sentence if any IMO... d case already drag so many yrs already, does it feel like garmen is in hurry to send them jail? pretty obvious innit...

ipoh-horfun;1028850 said:
cmfirm small boobs... Xian...

Bro, boobs small can enhance. Easy fix.

On the other hand, face like a horse, the only thing that can cure that is if you draw all the curtains and turn off the light switch, keeping your eyes shut tight throughout.....

Or, put a damn McDonald's bag over it.

one question, if the horse face also moans like a horse then how...use ear plugs? kan challenge to kan a horse face.....kenntona say one.

arsenal62 said:
one question, if the horse face also moans like a horse then how...use ear plugs? kan challenge to kan a horse face.....kenntona say one.

May the Horse Face be with you tonight. Throw in the Cow Head for free. Seventh month visit.

kenntona;1028862 said:
May the Horse Face be with you tonight. Throw in the Cow Head for free. Seventh month visit.

piss off la....can you be more mature and sensible....stick to topic don't ot, talk only horse and no cow!

arsenal62 said:
piss off la....can you be more mature and sensible....stick to topic don't ot, talk only horse and no cow!

I dunno WTF is wrong with you. I figured you are angry because this is a MILF thread.

Sorry, no GMILF for you. Generation gap.

muahahahaha........gmilf......u tried before? u champion liao.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newcarprices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back