Miss Earth Singapore 2012

Re: Miss Earth Singapore 2012

earth = Tu (mandarin) = Tor (hokkien) = Tor( vomit)

even the 3rd from left, i bet from frontal view will be.... TOR

krakenster;819238 said:
我是贱,可是不随便:d:d:d

可是常常给人方便...................................:d

I will deem what I saw, as earth pollution. Yikes.

Kudo's to them for taking the plunge (no pun intended) for their brave participation though.

saw no.7 in Mink last friday, my female fren's fren,we were chilling in royal room,den no.7 (quite drunk) keep pulling my fren to go in Mink, we ask her to go ahead first...den after 10mins we went in,saw her smooching with an angmoh she juz got to noe in the dance flr.....ms earth? pui !

Maybe should change the pageant name from "Miss Earth Singapore 2012" to "Ms Er Xing Singapore 2012". May get more positive response.

matrock;819286 said:
saw no.7 in Mink last friday, my female fren's fren,we were chilling in royal room,den no.7 (quite drunk) keep pulling my fren to go in Mink, we ask her to go ahead first...den after 10mins we went in,saw her smooching with an angmoh she juz got to noe in the dance flr.....ms earth? pui !

No.7.......... the nose looks like Jackie Chan..........
But maybe it's becoz of the lightings................. :D

sad case.... at least she look like a star...

matrock;819286 said:

num 7 got c cup......

SLK69 said:
thats y sar lau always full....

Pay one dun compare lah.....

hitmee i like your signature, however with some nipple slip will be good, irrelevant.

This competition should change name to Miss Earth Worm.

LU TU WEI ANN ! (Go under the earth for peace)

BLackcookie anytime beat them all besides the height. The first one with curry pok head I think I seen her some place sell Tiger beer.

Don't compare their looks lah, they were probably nominated there for doing something Green in their district, GRC etc.

But again hor why parade them in bikinis? Si beh sian.

they are still not bad if they don't participate.... sway sway u come such contest & the standard only like that.
unless the contest is not about beauty.... they should challenge who can climb a tree faster or see who dig a graveyard faster. sibei earth related.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back