Miss Earth Singapore 2012

Re: Miss Earth Singapore 2012

white said:
Don't compare their looks lah, they were probably nominated there for doing something Green in their district, GRC etc.

But again hor why parade them in bikinis? Si beh sian.

Is like that one. Wanna join this kind of competition, put yourself in pubic eyes, expect scrutiny.

When I joined ManHunt 1997, same. But I was determined and won it.

XXX;819200 said:

kenntona;819648 said:
Is like that one. Wanna join this kind of competition, put yourself in pubic eyes, expect scrutiny.

ur size at least block a few contestants for man hunt... higher chance of winning.

btw no.10 which school student, never go school come here for ???

I said this before. Which pageant contestant is seriously aiming to win? If they can get publicity and hook a Andrew Fowley in a club, they would win already. Win-win situation. These local gals are cheapo. First they go for ang moh. If fail, they go for rich brat nevermind the looks. Degrading.

DrK said:
These local gals are cheapo. First they go for ang moh. If fail, they go for rich brat nevermind the looks. Degrading.

Wa heng ah !!!

I am not ang mor, not rich not brat, and I am very handsome !!!

iScoupe;819647 said:
they are still not bad if they don't participate.... sway sway u come such contest & the standard only like that.
unless the contest is not about beauty.... they should challenge who can climb a tree faster or see who dig a graveyard faster. sibei earth related.

haaaaaaaa
:shakebon::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kenntona;819648 said:

got pic or not?

white said:
got pic or not?

Can find me?

3rd one on the right from centre look like steven lim

kenntona;819927 said:
Can find me?

I would appreciate it if you do not post any pics which we were involved in Manhunt competitions neck to neck without my prior knowledge...

MW said:
I would appreciate it if you do not post any pics which we were involved in Manhunt competitions neck to neck without my prior knowledge...

See properly. that was 1997's. Yours was 1996's.

kenntona;819927 said:
Can find me?

..aawwww...number...can't see his number....3rd one from left....sideview one...omg......:drool::drool:..

..pls dun tell me...it's u kenn....:shock:...

..hehe...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hitmee;819509 said:
num 7 got c cup......

i think only B...she was wearing low cut pink dress...but didnt really bother about her cuz i already sian half when i saw her horny drunk cfm face when i was intro to her...

matrock;820297 said:
i think only B...she was wearing low cut pink dress...but didnt really bother about her cuz i already sian half when i saw her horny drunk cfm face when i was intro to her...

u gay boy ?

cfm and horny and low cut dress..... u sian half ?

ipoh-horfun;820370 said:
u gay boy ?

"damn...why she get to kiss that ang mor and not me? fight with me over that hengsome ang mor (think he mentioned his name was andrew f******""

just kidding.....hahaha :lol2:

ipoh-horfun;820370 said:
u gay boy ?

lol...good point, but she's drunk...i dont like dead fish......and like most pple commented here,they really cannot make it

I m not a drinker *hic* but I heed some1 advise to drink a glass of red wine to burn my calories b4 I sleep....

*hic hic*

Chanced upon this page again, now I find some of them not bad leh....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back