Mods For 320IM

XXX

Hi,

just wondering what are the available performance mods available for E36 320IM worth doing?
right now my Engine Bay everything stock, exhaust is Remus. Currently pickup a lil too slow

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mods For 320IM

XXX;533784 said:
Hi,

just wondering what are the available performance mods available for E36 320IM worth doing?
right now my Engine Bay everything stock, exhaust is Remus. Currently pickup a lil too slow

Thanks!

Hi xxx,

not sure if your engine is M50 or M52?

maybe you can do an ignition upgrade at R2D, call Nadia to make an appointment 9665 1761

install K&N air-filter, better spark plugs, torco engine oil or Liqui Moli (all can be done at R2D)

not sure if can do an ECU re-flash.....

if not transplant a 3.0L - M54 engine (231hp and 300nm) still can SC it....

calling IScoupe.......

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

what ac323 said is right. just that the oil is torco, not tarco. i think he was thinking of tarco bell when he was posting. :nehnehhh: haha

ok on a serious note, i'm driving a e36 and i've done the ignition upgrade, plugs, K&N and the torco oil. works wonders for me. you can also change to electric fan, chip up your car, change to racing cams..

if nothing works, go propel buy m3 engine. haha happy modding :)

HI may I know what does Ignition upgrade do?
and how much ignition upgrade, plugs, K&N and the torco oil cost?

I had done plugs, cold air intake, exhaust and unichip tuning on my previous ride, added quite a few horses but I dont think I will go into tuning so soon for my E36, as I've changed my driving style to 'relak' driving. Just hope to improve on pickup for better overtaking and response. :)

Calling Camel our club sandy chairman. I have no idea what he has in his 316 but he sure is fast.

benji ben;533925 said:
what ac323 said is right. just that the oil is torco, not tarco. i think he was thinking of tarco bell when he was posting. :nehnehhh: haha

ok on a serious note, i'm driving a e36 and i've done the ignition upgrade, plugs, K&N and the torco oil. works wonders for me. you can also change to electric fan, chip up your car, change to racing cams..

if nothing works, go propel buy m3 engine. haha happy modding :)

Yup yup, Tarco Bell ya..........

yup electric fan is great........

vroom vroom
cheers

XXX;533928 said:
HI may I know what does Ignition upgrade do?
and how much ignition upgrade, plugs, K&N and the torco oil cost?

I had done plugs, cold air intake, exhaust and unichip tuning on my previous ride, added quite a few horses but I dont think I will go into tuning so soon for my E36, as I've changed my driving style to 'relak' driving. Just hope to improve on pickup for better overtaking and response. :)

ignition upgrade - Spark Plugs Booster........(not very ex)

Take-out spare tyre (reduce weight)

cheers

S50 da way to go... ask around in the forum, for someone will be more than willing to help u achieve it.

I also wan but I no moola...

C3P0;533939 said:
Calling Camel our club sandy chairman. I have no idea what he has in his 316 but he sure is fast.

He got twin hum inside.............. :D:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
888bjnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back