Monthly Meet UP

Re: Monthly Meet UP

teckheng;185505 said:
That SRT8 is really a monster. I wondering how the owner manage to clean the front grill, looks huge to me.

Thanks for the compliment. The front grill is however surprisingly easy to clean. Really...

MRacer77;185541 said:
Thanks for the compliment. The front grill is however surprisingly easy to clean. Really...
u never wash ur car b4 u came today..lol :laughlik:

however,i still took pics of ur monster..:yummie: wow..saw ur road tax..damn crazy..more then the M5 by 2K!:screwedu: :yikess:

great meeting u guys. especially smoobies ,silver and another guy driving the black 5 series(fit and funny guy)see u guys soon!oh thanks to ryan for the decals too.

terencehu18;185561 said:
great meeting u guys. especially smoobies ,silver and another guy driving the black 5 series(fit and funny guy)see u guys soon!oh thanks to ryan for the decals too.

aiyah...tink u refering t0 me RITE!!!!THANKS....PM ME UR NUMBER...KOPI ON ME!!!tink u 4got handsome...hahaha!!:lol2:

bobbytay27;185563 said:
aiyah...tink u refering t0 me RITE!!!!THANKS....PM ME UR NUMBER...KOPI ON ME!!!tink u 4got handsome...hahaha!!:lol2:

i tot u just told me u dont post here?? finally huh...
u fit meh?? hahaha j/k...

gadaffi;185566 said:
i tot u just told me u dont post here?? finally huh...
u fit meh?? hahaha j/k...

wah lau...happy 4 10mins oli....sh*t!!!:furious:
u left early.... man!!!:nehnehhh:

bobbytay27;185563 said:

eh eh..he might be reffering to me too alright :evil:

One of the newest guest is a very subtle 5 series...

Very tasty :)

terencehu18;185561 said:

Great meeting you too Terence! Don't know about the "Fit & Funny guy" though...with the tight t-shirt? he looks abit gay to me...hahahahaha...
Just kidding! His name is Bobby.

Bobby, sorry bro! just kidding!! hahahahaha...muscles growing bigger now I really look weak standing next to you man...maybe I should go gym with you if I am free haha..

great meeting some of you folks today, looking forward to future meet ups or driving events.

cheers...

nicholastan91;185546 said:
u never wash ur car b4 u came today..lol :laughlik:

however,i still took pics of ur monster..:yummie: wow..saw ur road tax..damn crazy..more then the M5 by 2K!:screwedu: :yikess:

Car meant to drive one lah... besides it rained the night before so whats the point in washing the car again? Sianz lah...

Thanks for still taking the photos though...

Harry1;185524 said:
Gents (and Ladies),

It was my first time to join a monthly meet up session and I want to thank all of you for your warm welcome to the group.

I will definetly start attending the events!

Thanks again

Rob

Nice meeting ya dude
Ingat tuh yang gue bilang...1-2 tahun mendatang hahaha

Oops suria channel........now switched back to ch 5

SILVER;185583 said:
Great meeting you too Terence! Don't know about the "Fit & Funny guy" though...with the tight t-shirt? he looks abit gay to me...hahahahaha...
Just kidding! His name is Bobby.

Bobby, sorry bro! just kidding!! hahahahaha...muscles growing bigger now I really look weak standing next to you man...maybe I should go gym with you if I am free haha..
ha ha,he also say handsome hor! you never add that too.btw bobby really looks like some fitness instructor to me.

bobbytay27;185563 said:
yes yes thats u.

FiftyFive;185750 said:
:nehnehhh: ooi Terry... don't think "FIT" describe you lor.... :juggle:

up there maybe not fit... but 'down' there fit ok...:oops: hahaha :lol2:

terencehu18;185743 said:
ha ha,he also say handsome hor! you never add that too.btw bobby really looks like some fitness instructor to me.

be careful...he might start touching u... see.... he start offering people free kopi liao... hig gayness coming out liao :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back