Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun)

Re: Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun)

Hi ALL!

It was a fun drive this morning though rather wet weather. BIG thanks to babe (for organising this ) and the leaders and sweepers, camera/video guys. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: My first morning drive with you all and it was really great, no regrets waking up so early in the morning with a weather perfect for zzzzzzz....:sleepy: :sleepy:

Finally got to meet those familiar people in the forum, babe, OLL (though not dark at all, the nick probably suits me better...ha ha), bobby, terry, cgoh (thanks to cgoh, I got to meet an old friend), nicholastan91, haze, 33, mockngbrd, dustbin (I don't know, people say one, don't chop me) .....oh no...can't recall any more... damn!!! goat brain... and of course the more familiar Club Sandy guys (jawzsg, iscoupe, jin teck, lennon)...

The only bad thing was .....as usual....couldn't resist nice food.....skip my cycling routine this morning and yet gobble down the plate of nasi lemak, GUITLY!!! ....but,......yummie :yummie: :yummie: :yummie:

Enjoy your sunday afternoon..have fun! Cheers!!!:) :) :)

hehe how many ppl waiting? think all fall asleep already..

goat..ur exhuast pipe looks damn fierce from the back!

Hello, hello! I had a great time this morning. First morning drive, first convoy, first BMW SG activity. Thanks to all the organisers (Babe especially for being the frontman or lady - finally got to meet you), admins, sweepers, convoy leaders, camera and video crew for all the effort in making this a successful event. Good to also meet all the other forumers, finally get to put some faces to the nicks, sorry not all since did not meet everyone. Looking forward to other "akan datang" activities. Cheers!

Hihi ... first all of would like to thks OLL for picking mi up n sorry u gonna wash ur "kangoo" urself :p second to thks the admins, sweepers, leader, cam-man/lady etc.

Really enjoy myself n hope to c u all again :)

Cheers

nicholastan91;227146 said:
goat..ur exhuast pipe looks damn fierce from the back!

shooo...luckily it was the exhuast pipe you were looking at.....I scared you beow the goat backside...whahahaha!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

It is very nice to see so many new gals and guys in this morning drive...lucky, hitmee never go, if not, he will be hitting on all the female newbies.

Thanks babe for organising this morning drive and I would like to thank every participant on behalf of the convoy leaders and sweepers for being so co-operative.

Your co-operation makes our job so much more easier, thank you all once again.

See you in the next drive......

charmmykitte;227160 said:
Hihi ... first all of would like to thks OLL for picking mi up n sorry u gonna wash ur "kangoo" urself :p second to thks the admins, sweepers, leader, cam-man/lady etc.

Cheers

OLL :
convoy 2 all come convoy 3, because my 'kangoo' got chio bu.

u stole the limelight of his 'kangoo'. :lol2:

33;227167 said:
lucky, hitmee never go, if not, he will be hitting on all the female newbies.

no wonder i saw you so busy thur the whole morning drive. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

charmmykitte;227160 said:

Cheers

Hallo....you have 3 cars to pick you up hor.....so thanking OLL is not enough...:nehnehhh:

teckheng;227175 said:
no wonder i saw you so busy thur the whole morning drive. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Yahhhh, I was busy sweeping behind you guys. leaving so many rubbish behind....:)

my car lousy....i shy to go.... all the cars so nice......

terry, booobie gang so handsome...

hitmee;227180 said:
my car lousy....i shy to go.... all the cars so nice......

You suaning a lot of people lohhhhh....

hitmee;227185 said:
then i diam diam lor..... dun miss me lei

nicholastan91;227186 said:
the drama is back :D

Nic, he is looking for sympathy vote....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

33;227179 said:
Hallo....you have 3 cars to pick you up hor.....so thanking OLL is not enough...:nehnehhh:

Oops ... forget :)

THANKS THANKS ALEX and erm . . . the other one didnt really get ur name :p

charmmykitte;227190 said:
Oops ... forget :)

THANKS THANKS ALEX and erm . . . the other one didnt really get ur name :p

let me guess.. gadaffi or alvin?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members