Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun)

Re: Morning Drive - 22nd Jul 2007 (Sun)

i never go...but i know.

i have eyes everywhere

babe;227120 said:
I must say i am really touched this round.. so many of you turned up despite such a heavy rain.. especially for those who polished their cars last nite and those who will never drive their cars out on a rainy day.. but u guys actually came...:)

The drive was really fun especially the town area.. haha.. 4 TP cars parked along taka seeing 30 BMWs taking up 2 lanes convoy into orchard area.. wat a sight!! :cloud9:

Thanks to all the leaders and sweepers.. u guys did a fantastic job.. everyone drove safely throughout... thanks again.. :)

ok.. will upload the pics and videos later.. i am very very tired.. energy running very low.. zzzz first!!!! :yummie:
Thanks Babe & group! Today morning drive was so fun.Hope we can do it again.

Jewell_sg;227219 said:
Where's my car? Where's my car? Where's my car?????????????? Photo!
its posted in the Morning Drive Photo Thread..look for it..i just posted

My apologies 2all who has sttented the meet- up this morning , as i left halfway
while following the conveys. Too tired and my head was still spining while driving due to too much drinking . .Hope u guys had great fun during e meet -up..

Jewell_sg;227219 said:
Where's my car? Where's my car? Where's my car?????????????? Photo!

I think nick by-pass your car becos of the long scratches i saw on your car :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Anyway, the scratch is wicked...can feel your pain.

33;227236 said:
I think nick by-pass your car becos of the long scratches i saw on your car :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

i juz sent my princess to respray due to long scratches too ....

33;227236 said:

wow..that scratch still there? yea..i remember seeing that scratch..since the seafood drive to malaysia..

Hi there i have taken some snaps of the Morning Drive(22nd July 2007) and thought of sharing it......do i have to fade off the number plates of the car or can i just post the pictures with the number plates? Thanks

Alrite will post the pictures.......have not transfered the pictures to my com yet will post it tomorro.....Thanks

maybe hitmee did it cos u reject him ! hahaha.. some kids told me say got a uncle with golden hair pay them $5 to do it..

charmmykitte;227245 said:
i juz sent my princess to respray due to long scratches too ....
maybe is Hitmee did it cos u reject him... hahaha

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back