Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

...a BIG THANK YOU to the organizers...I never expected it to be so much fun! It was simply fantastic. :thumbsup:

Wah, all the admin people here so on and efficient. The photos & videos so organized.

Well, didn't get a chance to talk to many people but it was great talking to Mockngbrd, Jawzsg, Babe and Jin Teck.

Hope to see you all at the monthly gathering this Sunday.

Do you guys always drive so fast? I know alot of people complain that the morning drive was too slow...but i have weak heart lah...

Some more this high speed driving is addictive leh...if I get addicted then cham lah...I don't want demerit points for daily driving...maybe can get advice how not to get caught by TP.

:juggle:

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

nickleeson888;172146 said:
...a BIG THANK YOU to the organizers...I never expected it to be so much fun! It was simply fantastic. :thumbsup: ...........

Do you guys always drive so fast? I know alot of people complain that the morning drive was too slow..........:juggle:

Hi, glad to know that you enjoyed the event.. err.. my kid fell asleep halfway through the drive... maybe he's the one complaining to you about slow.. Looking forward to see you in other up coming event.. do admire the Bertone on the move.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubproperty

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back