Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

chickenbackside;171426 said:
Same as yours only lah... Mine is a Nokia N93i prototype. Should be available to the public from March.

wah prototype...i saw u took it using this... should take video clip, u miss it..keke....

any hint when N95 be launching? ;) waiting...

My whole family enjoyed ourselves this morning. Can we target a drive up north during the Mar school holiday ?

xiaoshun;171427 said:
wah prototype...i saw u took it using this... should take video clip, u miss it..keke....

any hint when N95 be launching? ;) waiting...

It's has been launched officially 2 weeks ago. Should be available in June. My proto test unit will come very soon. Can't wait! It's a killer device...

chickenbackside;171430 said:
It's has been launched officially 2 weeks ago. Should be available in June. My proto test unit will come next week. Can't wait! It's a killer device...

ooh..June.. thanks for the info..

i'm also waiting for that too.. cant wait... yeah is a killer device with all necessary functions..

u try out let me know ur feedback on it.. kekeee..

Hi Guys and Gals

Thanks for coming today and it was really a huge turnout..

It was really nice to see so many cars.. although traffics were super heavy in the early morning and the convoy was super long.. but really BIG THANK to all the convoy leaders, Kenntona, Axl, Orhlulu, Alvin666, Wilson and etc... and convoy sweeper, 33.. u guys had done a great job by leading the convoy safely all the way from Kallang to Railway Mall... :goodup:

And to Bmer aka Ben.... Thank you very much for being the convoy helper.. and really paiseh for making ur car seat so dirty..haha.. i can see the stains and all the handprints on the roof... next round of beer on me...:)

Paiseh again to some who went round and round with me inside the Seletar Camp.. kekeke... oopsss.. wrong turn... hahaha.. sex garden... doggie... hmmmm..... hahaha....

alrighty.. will post the pics and videos soon.... i have 1 GB of videos to post man.. hhehe...

Click on images for larger sizes. :D

wa puny..ur pics very nice n sharp leh..thumps up!

lol..almost all the bmw-sg members are sleeping now..zzzzz:D

Thks Babe for organizing this drive!! I was so stone this morning....lucky got walkies to keep me awake with Kenntona & Ah Orh's jokes!!!

You must love the Sex Garden & Doggie........that's why went round twice.....:lol2:

Here are some of my pics.....didn't take too many cos too stone.....

Poster Girl Xinni in deep thots??

watermark.php

All Happi Chatting.............

watermark.php

Finally the Group pic!! 3 cameras, so all looking at different cameraman.....

watermark.php

Some stoned.....some smiled.....some no expression.....Xinni looking at Smoobies butt......:lol2:

watermark.php

Back to convoy.......to makan!!! YeeHaa!!!

watermark.php

Babe in action..........

watermark.php

Alvin & gal posing infront of his new ride!! Chio!!! His ride!! kekekeke

watermark.php

watermark.php

Have you guys met Sir Stamford Charles????

watermark.php

It was fun & many thks to Ah Orh for the breakfast!!! Yum!!!

The rest can sleep now....so shiok.....me have to report to work liao....sian.....stone.....

'The Great White'

Once again, thank you, Babe, for the morning drive. Really enjoy and after uploading and editing the pictures, i just need to locate my bed fame, aim the centre and jump into it and enter my dreamland.​

P1010895.jpg

P1010897.jpg

P1010898.jpg

P1010899.jpg

P1010900.jpg

P1010901.jpg

P1010902.jpg

P1010903.jpg

P1010904.jpg

P1010905.jpg

P1010906.jpg

P1010907-1.jpg

P1010908.jpg

P1010909.jpg
P1010910.jpg

P1010911.jpg
P1010912.jpg

P1010913.jpg
P1010914.jpg

P1010915.jpg
P1010916.jpg

P1010917.jpg
P1010918.jpg

P1010921.jpg
P1010922.jpg
P1010929.jpg

P1010923.jpg
P1010924.jpg
P1010925.jpg

P1010926.jpg
P1010927.jpg
P1010928.jpg

P1010930.jpg
P1010931.jpg
P1010932.jpg

P1010933.jpg

wa nice pics..cute little copen..looks like cheese:p

nicholastan91;171442 said:
lol..almost all the bmw-sg members are sleeping now..zzzzz:D

then we're abnormal ones.. lol...

I am still struggling with the z monster.. trying to upload the videos... hehe..

Just finished seeing all the videos.. very very very very nice.. must thank to ben again for giving me a fast but stable ride...yes yes...powerful car and a skillful driver...hahaha... and nice sunroof to stabilize myself... the videos turned out really good...

COMING SOON!!!!

Great turnout today!!! Great Job Admin!!!! VERY NICE PHOTO SHOTS, guys and gals!!!! :yummie:

And thanks to every single one of you, staying within the convey and being so patient when the convey breaks, your patience makes my job easier as a "sweeper". :)

Enjoyed my ride throughly even though I never get to enjoy all the 'hum sup' jokes by ah orh, kentonna and alvin666 over the walkies.:nehnehhh:

Need to apologise to a few of you at the back, as I kept pushing you guys to catchup with the main convey, paiseh but just need to do my sweeping job. :oops:

And thanks teckheng for that single photo shot of my car, i thot sweeper have been forgotten liao, no photos at all...sibey sad till i saw the last photo...sweeper means last photo too...:lol2: :lol2:

33;171460 said:

And thanks teckheng for that single photo shot of my car, i thot sweeper have been forgotten liao, no photos at all...sibey sad till i saw the last photo...sweeper means last photo too...:lol2: :lol2:

ur car was the first car in the carpark slots upon entering from the left, i was all the way inside, so I took the photos one by one till i reach u, u become the last.

Saw u rising voice and pushing at the back, my girlfriend was asking me why u screaming so often, later i will explain to her. :lol2:

Without sweeper, I think the first traffic light outside the KFC, we all lost drivers liao. :nehnehhh:

33,heard that u are in a Z4? isit black? whats the number? i saw 61,59,81..tats all..haha urs should be 61? becos 59 belongs to xinni and 81 belongs to tripeM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back