Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Mockngbrd;171506 said:
we shud revive the night drives...haha..but i think ran out of themes liao

Blood donation drive? :juggle:

heard on the radio today morning, Singapore Blood Bank is low in supply after the long raining season and lesser people going down for donation.

wilman, how you take this shot ?? nice shot.

watermark.php

btw, the greenie bus at the rear of the photo, was it the bus got pissed off and cut 2 lanes without signal ?

33;171460 said:
Great turnout today!!! Great Job Admin!!!! VERY NICE PHOTO SHOTS, guys and gals!!!! :yummie:

And thanks to every single one of you, staying within the convey and being so patient when the convey breaks, your patience makes my job easier as a "sweeper". :)

Enjoyed my ride throughly even though I never get to enjoy all the 'hum sup' jokes by ah orh, kentonna and alvin666 over the walkies.:nehnehhh:

Need to apologise to a few of you at the back, as I kept pushing you guys to catchup with the main convey, paiseh but just need to do my sweeping job. :oops:

And thanks teckheng for that single photo shot of my car, i thot sweeper have been forgotten liao, no photos at all...sibey sad till i saw the last photo...sweeper means last photo too...:lol2: :lol2:

a nice,good sweeper...

teckheng;171481 said:
are there room for improvment for today's morning drive ?

i saw Swift Outing before. They line up 2 conveies. first convey move off, till the first traffic light, turn, then the 2nd convey move off with another leader and sweeper.

I followed them and the 2nd convey catch up with the first convey because the first convey slow down and wait, then whole group move up the ECP.

Maybe 2nd grp is Swift Sports..

nicholastan91;171486 said:
hahaha now i know that was 33..

now i also know who is 33.. ;)

Haze;171489 said:
Hahahaha... Just got up... But going back to slp again... I was playing mahjong and to ensure i giv morning calls to some of them

wah..sleep now to compensate what u had missed??
wah give morning calls..same as babe... after all managed to win alot? ;)

xinni;171505 said:
thanks babe and the guys for organising this island-wide rounding session. =)

sorry i went home when the convoy drove past upp thomson as my contacts were giving me quite a bit of a problem. hehehe
but i had fun tho. looking forward to night drive the next time yea. hee

maybe ur contacts need to change liao.. hope now u're fine..

teckheng;171512 said:

btw, the greenie bus at the rear of the photo, was it the bus got pissed off and cut 2 lanes without signal ?

i also wan to know how he managed to take this.. power.. i like it.. teach us can ;)

i think that pic was by haze...

THKS babe...and company!!!Really enjoy the morning drive...when is the NIGHT drive..can register first??lol.
thks teckheng...ONLY u managed 2 captured my car..

axl;171413 said:
Had a great time! Kudos to the organisers, and all who turn up! Me wanna koonz leow... :lol:

PS: I like the 2nd pic... the chics were admiring my car. Woot!

hehehehehe..... :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

mmmm..regret giving up those sotong balls now...hungwy

Mock is always in e company of girls :nehnehhh:

teckheng;171512 said:

Photo taken by me.... But the rest are still in my phone.... I took it without looking... But glad i manage to get a pic after some trying

:furious: :furious: :furious:

At least I went for it lo... not like some tao pp, never join at all! :nehnehhh:

quiksilver;171485 said:
axl looks like a basketball in the pics...at first in the grou pics...i tot dat was Mark! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Haze;171529 said:
Photo taken by me.... But the rest are still in my phone

u taxi ride ? but how did you take the picture ?

u climb out of wilson's windows ?

axl;171531 said:
:furious: :furious: :furious:

At least I went for it lo... not like some tao pp, never join at all! :nehnehhh:

was you the guy nearly kiss me ? or another evo ? mixed up. :nehnehhh:

teckheng;171533 said:
was you the guy nearly kiss me ? or another evo ? mixed up. :nehnehhh:

Not me... hehe. That was Gadaffi (I dun kiss guys, dunno about him!)... nice to meet you today dood. :)

Haze: no pic of my car on the move? Only Gad's Evo ar...

Sorry that I wasn't able to get good shots as I had problems reaching out to take photos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back