Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

Re: Morning Drive + Breakfast PICS!

axl;171537 said:
Not me... hehe. That was Gadaffi (I dun kiss guys, dunno about him!)... nice to meet you today dood. :)

Haze: no pic of my car on the move? Only Gad's Evo ar...

Hahahaha... Only those who came near to wilson's car got pics from me... It was risky enough for me to stick out of the window to take photo especially at times he drives pretty fast...

wilson.. u drove too fast liao.. someone complaining.. hahahaa

Not to forget... This cute little boy by the name Haris who complains that his dad loves BMW but not his favourite car which driven by 666.... Hahaha... And thanks to BEN for drinking at 9 in the morning... But he was hype after drinking...

xiaoshun;171541 said:
wilson.. u drove too fast liao.. someone complaining.. hahahaa

Hahaha... No la... It's when I reach out of the window to take the photos... Afraid that I will fall out... Ha... I was almost falling asleep in his car and wilson said that he have never drive in such speed before... Too slow for a morning... Hahahaha

Thanks to Babe, BMer, Wilman, Alvin666, & Orh Lulu for helping me with the convoying job. Not easy considering so many contingent factors. But it was great fun.

chickenbackside said:
33 tries to help coordinate while Or Lu Lu tells Kenntona to check out the lovely ladies in the group. As you can see from Kenntona's face, his imagination runs wild. The cigarette confirms it.

Kenn.jpg
Damn, CBS, you could hear us?
33 said:
Enjoyed my ride throughly even though I never get to enjoy all the 'hum sup' jokes by ah orh, kentonna and alvin666 over the walkies.:nehnehhh:
It was not hum sup. We sounded more funny than Glenn Ong and Flying Dutchman combined.
teckheng said:
are there room for improvment for today's morning drive ?
Yes. There should be 3-4 convoys instead. The 2 convoys broke up, and the second group could not catch up with the first, even though we were going 60 km/h on the ECP. Wilman's and Rapture's cars was grumbling at those speeds. It took almost the entire stretch of ECP and TPE before they caught up. Then again, we did not expect such a turnout.
cgoh said:
Ken, don't forget when you demod ... call me :yummie: . I will be waititng :juggle:
Hahahaha, understood, bro.
xinni said:
sorry i went home when the convoy drove past upp thomson as my contacts were giving me quite a bit of a problem. hehehe
I thought you teared when you saw me......Haiz

bro, u have this ...

morningdrive22.jpg

u looks like a bak chok mee pok expert. :nehnehhh:

Haze;171543 said:
Hahaha... No la... It's when I reach out of the window to take the photos... Afraid that I will fall out... Ha... I was almost falling asleep in his car and wilson said that he have never drive in such speed before... Too slow for a morning... Hahahaha

hahaha..u wont fall..got wilson.. ;)
lucky u never fell asleep.. else u'll wake up only at railway mall and miss out all the fun... :)

u in his car tats y slow.. see he so caring..kkeee.. oops..

xiaoshun;171551 said:
hahaha..u wont fall..got wilson.. ;)
lucky u never fell asleep.. else u'll wake up only at railway mall and miss out all the fun... :)

u in his car tats y slow.. see he so caring..kkeee.. oops..

That's lame la... I wish he could go faster though... Cos like I said... I myself was falling aslp during a period of time... So to keep me awake, i started taking photos too... But it was fun afterall...

Haze;171555 said:
That's lame la... I wish he could go faster though... Cos like I said... I myself was falling aslp during a period of time... So to keep me awake, i started taking photos too... But it was fun afterall...

lol... he is intention to make u fall asleep. haha..
but neverless. hv u join in with others to take photo and contribute into the morning drive photo gallery..

xiaoshun;171560 said:
lol... he is intention to make u fall asleep. haha..
but neverless. hv u join in with others to take photo and contribute into the morning drive photo gallery..

Yea.... It seems like I dont have the choice when i was standing in the middle of the crowd thus i had to stand forward to get everyone to move forward to take the group pic....

Haze;171561 said:
Yea.... It seems like I dont have the choice when i was standing in the middle of the crowd thus i had to stand forward to get everyone to move forward to take the group pic....

yup... u lead the crowd :)
but ended u ask little boy and girl stand with u ;)

xiaoshun;171564 said:
yup... u lead the crowd :)
but ended u ask little boy and girl stand with u ;)

Haris is cute... But I was hoping to see Alex's son zac... Hahahaha... Not to forget, Jack's daughter being so cute and lovable...

FINALLY!!!!

Videos are up!!!

Drive to Punggol Jetty.. go and count how many cars were there for the morning drive.. hehe.. i think its 40+
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zD3ACnhTXE[/youtube]

Drive to Seletar Camp.. music inspiration came from Bmer while he was playing this song during the drive.. haha... too bad.. didn't manage to capture his "Initial D" look.. haha...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUO1CefBKYo[/youtube]

Drive inside Seletar Camp.. where all the Sex Garden and Doggie were... hahaha
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnzrWJqCswI[/youtube]

axl;171413 said:
Had a great time! Kudos to the organisers, and all who turn up! Me wanna koonz leow... :lol:

PS: I like the 2nd pic... the chics were admiring my car. Woot!

Sorry to say.... We weren't really looking at your car though... Just facing it and talking to each other... :lol2:

nice video, i like the 2nd wan, the music kicks off at the traffic lights same timing.

teckheng;171532 said:
u taxi ride ? but how did you take the picture ?

u climb out of wilson's windows ?

Yea... That's the only way to get the pics nicely taken from the back as wilson was moving in the front.... :lol2:

Very grateful to the organisers for the morning drive and those who has kept my Jawzsg junior occuppied, hoped he hasn't been a nuisance.. that rascal quite mischievious.

Thanks for the pics as well. Looking forward for the next trip.

teckheng;171533 said:
was you the guy nearly kiss me ? or another evo ? mixed up. :nehnehhh:

not i nearly kiss bt u nearly give it to me...

haze, thanks for the pics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back