Mr. Jurgen from ASA Germany is here!!

wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Who going 1st?

Bro, btw GruppeM prices are gonna go up in September liao!!!! Heard it's about ~US$80 more!!! So better get it at the current price now!!!!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

hahah... now i everything dont want loh. If there legalise SC in spore - ME GO ME GO ME GO!!!! Then no need gruppe M huh?

Can take loan from bank or not...kekeke

You think 325 will end up with how much more increase in power?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

TripleM said:
If I just hv a 320, i ll volunteer to go first...serious.. :silenced:

nevermind mah. M3 supercharge then get M6 loh!

SMYUEN said:
wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:

Who going 1st?

Bro, btw GruppeM prices are gonna go up in September liao!!!! Heard it's about ~US$80 more!!! So better get it at the current price now!!!!!

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

hahah... now i everything dont want loh. If there legalise SC in spore - ME GO ME GO ME GO!!!! Then no need gruppe M huh?

Yup, if you really go for SC, den dun need GruppeM liao!! For 325 M54 it's about 290bhp...... :drool:

hehehehe

'The Great White'

If it's legal I might go for it after my warranty expires. How confident is BVO on getting this legalised?

wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:
wilman2772 said:
SMYUEN said:

Who going 1st?

Cheers!!

'The Great White'

Yup, if you really go for SC, den dun need GruppeM liao!! For 325 M54 it's about 290bhp...... :drool:

hehehehe

'The Great White'

*faint*
Why do you always do this to me??
*faint again*

I would give anything for 290bhp!
*faint*

:roll:

Doc,...
Once installed,..the responsibility doesnt stop there yet u know..
A bigger brake (or even better BBK) shud follow soon or else your car flies TFTF and won't stop hehehehe...Unless you activate your hood like parachute braking everytime hahahahahahaha....

TripleM said:
Doc,...
A bigger brake (or even better BBK) shud follow soon or else your car flies TFTF and won't stop hehehehe...Unless you activate your hood like parachute braking everytime hahahahahahaha....

muahahaha.. thats funny my friend. Hmm.. the parachute idea is cool!! hee hee hee.

Bigger brakes uh? Aiyoh.. thats money again. Whats BBK?

But seriously, sounds yummy huh.. Wonder if banks do loans for such "vehicle-upgrade-programmes" ?

:thumbsup:

Racebred said:
thanks for organising, very insightful session.

so, alvin, did u kena stop by the police road block? hehehe

Wow me been stopped by the bayee singh!! His stupid reason to stopped me was tat my eyes looked red!! I had to blow tat breath tester too :(
Luckily i PASSED! Wasting my time... cos i m damn tired liao!! Well B4 i drove i blow my exhausted at them!! They LL cant do anything cos my loud exhaust is stock n i m drving within the speed limit! :evil: Pure bad luck...

DreamDriver said:
SMYUEN said:
I would give anything for 290bhp!
*faint*

:roll:

SM, if you can say this, $10k is nothing already, right? Hahaha.. :twisted:

hahaha... $10K is still big amount leh.. no matter wat... but I would "try" to give anything! hehee

TripleM said:
Doc,...

Yo Jack, that might sound funny but it's really a very good advice !

We should always look at better and safer way for the car to stop first before thinking of how to make it much faster...

It's ok if a car can't move, but it can be disastrous if the car can't stop....

Indeed bro..totally agreed.
That is something that I always remember but I can bet with you that most people , prob 9/10 will not think bout this aspect of safety first when contemplating doing radical engine mods like stroke-up and FI.

guys, i think the average auto mag has been drilling the message into the enthusiast's mind for decades. they're always going on about braking and handling to match power.

Shaun,

The message might be there but given a choice to spend $8k, most will throw it on a Supercharger that gives them 80hp rather then buying AP 6pot BBK.......

Sad but true.... :errr: :errr:

piggyboyz said:
TripleM said:
Doc,...

Yo Jack, that might sound funny but it's really a very good advice !

We should always look at better and safer way for the car to stop first before thinking of how to make it much faster...

It's ok if a car can't move, but it can be disastrous if the car can't stop....

Ok ok I get it. Must buy BIG BIG BIG BRAKE then can upgrade. :verysad:
oh well. I will just stick with my 325. :roll:

hi guys

im really keen in this asa sc. may i know wher can i get it done and whats the price for it? does it fits to my 2.2l engine? :roll:

Is abt $10k+ ( u might be able to pay by installment,i tink) .It will fit all engines!! Will give ur car abt 270Horses.

piggyboyz said:
Shaun,

The message might be there but given a choice to spend $8k, most will throw it on a Supercharger that gives them 80hp rather then buying AP 6pot BBK.......

Sad but true.... :errr: :errr:

Hahah yah.. that includes me. I'd go for the SC IF I was just getting it to enjoy the extra torque on the streets and highways and not going to the track. Outside of the areas of brake fade (which mostly happens on track or unless people get crazy and reckless on the street which I won't), all else can be adapted to. Definitely not optimal, but definitely doable.

It is like how some adapt to lag whilst others hate it and choose not to. The time lag to power onset in turbo lag, as well as the distance lag in shedding speed from larger rates of acceleration on more powerful cars are both something that increases the need for precision, but everyone deals with it at a different level and the answer to "how much is too much lag of any kind" is subjective. Whether or not it gets a person into trouble is largely dependent on how cautious he is.

But of course all else equal the better brakes will be safer since it minimizes one multiplier of lack of cautiousness in a driver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back