MRT Troll: Lau beng vs Ahpek

Re: MRT Troll: Lau beng vs Ahpek

Mockngbrd said:
or old man could have just sat down without mouthing off

Old man lah, let him be lah.......

These days we hardly have patient between us. Road rage, Bus and now MRT. Sigh......

Are we a gracious society? Think we need to bring back SINGA......

Mockngbrd;996801 said:
[video=youtube;aXGIsXP3oGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXGIsXP3oGw[/video]

O M F G.... laughed till tears came out. But I lost my appetite at the last part when he swallowed the fluid. 1 bento set wasted.

What happened to "We ARE Singapore, SINGAPOREANS"?

Bloody morons! The baby so poor thing. Parent just sat there...
But I would like to borrow this thread to vent my frustration and near road rage experience last Sunday.
Wife was driving, and I was seated in the left rear seat with my 14 month old who has a big ass almost permanent car seat on the rear right. She parked in the second last lot available in the compound of a store. I was about to exit from the car with my daughter(door was ajar) when this bloody foreigner drove head in. The last lot had some construction crap eating to the space so it was a really tight lot. I thought the fella was just trying to use it to do a 3 point turn n exit. So I waited. Suddenly he cut the bloody engine. Of course I was pissed off as it was obvious I could not get out. Door could barely open 6". I said "I can't come out". He told me" you have the other door, use it!"

At that moment, I think my shirt ripped apart and I turned green.
Only thing that held me back was that I was carrying baby.

What would you guys have done?

Other places are more hostile........think positive.

Pinky;996992 said:
But I would like to borrow this thread to vent my frustration and near road rage experience last Sunday.
Wife was driving, and I was seated in the left rear seat with my 14 month old who has a big ass almost permanent car seat on the rear right. She parked in the second last lot available in the compound of a store. I was about to exit from the car with my daughter(door was ajar) when this bloody foreigner drove head in. The last lot had some construction crap eating to the space so it was a really tight lot. I thought the fella was just trying to use it to do a 3 point turn n exit. So I waited. Suddenly he cut the bloody engine. Of course I was pissed off as it was obvious I could not get out. Door could barely open 6". I said "I can't come out". He told me" you have the other door, use it!"

Pinky;996992 said:

Huh? You mean you didn't just throw your car door wide open and give him a dent? I thought that would've been a reflex action.

I think its government's fault lah, so many FT causing mrt overcrowded thus leading to Singaporeans fighting among each other for empty seats.

Darth Vader;997156 said:
I think its government's fault lah, so many FT causing mrt overcrowded thus leading to Singaporeans fighting among each other for empty seats.

Actually, the first few words is true,
Now go and take the mrt and count the number of FTs on board , you'd be surprised

And on weekends or public holidays, you'll be greatly surprised on the amount of Bangladeshi workers on board too, feels like little India :rolleyes:

And OT
I think all Singaporeans all have their cars and ride to home and work that's why you never see them take MRT or buses, thus government say Singaporean so rich there's 1 millionaire in 5, got car, etc etc, MUST RAISE TAXES AR

rodders;996743 said:
When driving on the road, we get road rage. When taking the MRT, we get MRT rage. Seems like Singaporeans are so highly stressed that we have all developed a "Me first" attitude.

for once you chow gay say something got cow sense.........
your "me first" means suay kee poke first izzit....no i say one...last nite after futsal sessions kenntona told me one.

Piss off lah, Lau Beng.

Wait.

You are Ah Pek too !!!

whatever lah......awaiting that chow lao gay to reply......need to know he likes suay kee or tua kee! muahahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back