Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

Re: Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

Guys, guys,

This is just feedback. No harm intended on any parties. And I agree door swings both ways. constructive criticism.

But after all, this is exclusive M dealer. I don't want to go on a test drive with someone (when I encounter problems with my M) who can't feel the fundamental or feedback from the M car. Or someone who can't answer fundamental or more detailed questions about the car. It boggles me that some of us had to go to outside workshop for some routine/special software upgrades when is it common practise in North america or europe dealers to provide...stuff like service bulletins.

Would you?

Apologise if I cause any uneasiness.

Hendra,

If there is no distinction or differentiation on the service for M and non M cars, whats the point of being a exclusive M dealer or the incentive of buying from M dealer.

That said, it is a business decision for better revenue, else cannot feed techs,mechanics and CSA just relying M cars. M cars are after all much less in numbers than non-Ms.

I just hope the service don't go the way of the "other authorised" dealer. I'm not saying CSA from munich must be super perfect. I'm just putting my point across.

1derful;801361 said:
Hendra,

If there is no distinction or differentiation on the service for M and non M cars, whats the point of being a exclusive M dealer or the incentive of buying from M dealer.

That said, it is a business decision for better revenue, else cannot feed techs,mechanics and CSA just relying M cars. M cars are after all much less in numbers than non-Ms.

I just hope the service don't go the way of the "other authorised" dealer. I'm not saying CSA from munich must be super perfect. I'm just putting my point across.

Dear 1derful,

M owners are always priority at Munich Automobiles that will never change, everyday we reserved hoists just for M-owners coming in. They enjoy in built discounts on all our services no questions asked as an M owner. There should not be any perceived trade offs by servicing other BMWs. It is an inherent need for any authorized dealership to maintain a workshop to support the service delivery promise to the clients, not only to M-owners but all BMW owners, who have placed their trust and faith in the BMW brand. But there is a minimum daily number of cars that is required to maintain that Aftersales operation. The current M-car population only constitutes less than 20% of that required daily number, therefore there is no danger for M-owners to be ever be left out in the cold so to speak. Munich Automobiles will also consistently maintain the ratio mix necessary to ensure that Munich Automobiles workshop will never be overrun with jobs. The rest of the BMWs would ensure that the shortfall is shored up. Just to share for all who are concerned on the slippery slope that we may be embarking on. They can put the fears to rest.

Hi M-Nut.
Can I know about PI cars warranty too ?
Many thanks.

FadLee;801936 said:
Hi M-Nut.
Can I know about PI cars warranty too ?
Many thanks.

Dear Fadlee,

Will PM separately.

Pls PM me too for PI M3 warranty cover. Don't tell me $30K entrance fee and yet have to pay for servicing and repairs hor. :boring:

Samurai;805276 said:
Pls PM me too for PI M3 warranty cover. Don't tell me $30K entrance fee and yet have to pay for servicing and repairs hor. :boring:

wa.. so good.. then i sell and buy PI M3 lo.. hehe..

masschaoz;805297 said:
wa.. so good.. then i sell and buy PI M3 lo.. hehe..

Munich cars free servicing / parts replacement for 5 yrs hor...if they do pick up from your place and drop off at your place even better!

Samurai;805303 said:
Munich cars free servicing / parts replacement for 5 yrs hor...if they do pick up from your place and drop off at your place even better!

they do.. hehe..

What do u means by 3+2 warranty? PML only give 3 yrs warranty.
Can we add another 2 yes of warranty?

Should just make it a public info here instead of PM n such.
Transparancy is important.

TripleM;820858 said:
Should just make it a public info here instead of PM n such.
Transparancy is important.

Dear Triple M,

There are few warranty programs within the market as such it would not be fair to compare between the programs as they may differ greatly in their respective coverage details. That is why the need to share the information discreetly. I trust you can see the need for such confidentiality.

Please PM me about PI M car servicing and warranty coverage too....thanks!

Hi

I bought my M3 from PI last oct. would appreciate if you could advise more about how Munich would honor the warranty?

Thank you.

Regards,

Beng.

From what I understand.... at least 3 weeks back....Adoption fee for PI cars I understand is $30k.... servicing, labour and parts charged separately....

fAT bENG;822539 said:
Hi

I bought my M3 from PI last oct. would appreciate if you could advise more about how Munich would honor the warranty?

Thank you.

Regards,

Beng.

Dear faT bENG ,

Please email me your name contact and licence plate number to [email protected] so we correspond easier.Thank you.

M-Nut said:
Dear Triple M,

There are few warranty programs within the market as such it would not be fair to compare between the programs as they may differ greatly in their respective coverage details. That is why the need to share the information discreetly. I trust you can see the need for such confidentiality.

I think you meant there are few warranty programs offered by Munich?

It would be Munich cars versus PI cars - two broad categorisations, or do you sub-segregate into new PIs against used imports?

kenntona;823131 said:
I think you meant there are few warranty programs offered by Munich?

It would be Munich cars versus PI cars - two broad categorisations, or do you sub-segregate into new PIs against used imports?

Dear Kenntona,

We have specific warranty programs and yes, the servicing of PI cars are but one of them . But we have strict administrative guidelines to adhere to.

jasonmaxima;822921 said:
From what I understand.... at least 3 weeks back....Adoption fee for PI cars I understand is $30k.... servicing, labour and parts charged separately....

Dear Jason,

Please PM your email and we will contact you shortly with more details.

Last edited by a moderator:

M-Nut;823334 said:
Dear Jason,

If your PI car is adopted, and it is still under the warranty. The servicing, labour and parts are inclusive unless otherwise stated.

Hendra, for reassurance, how's Munich ///M customers different from the adopted cars?? your last sentence differs from what i know too.. Enlighten me on the advantage of a MA customer.. U can PM me, else i'll be having a chat with sebastian tmr morning. thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88bet15965

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back