Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

Re: Munich Automobiles Honours All BMW Warranties

masschaoz;823355 said:
Hendra, for reassurance, how's Munich ///M customers different from the adopted cars?? your last sentence differs from what i know too.. Enlighten me on the advantage of a MA customer.. U can PM me, else i'll be having a chat with sebastian tmr morning. thanks.

Dear masschaoz,

have PM you already. No need talk to anyone else just contact me. Thank you for your support.

M-Nut said:
Dear Kenntona,

We have specific warranty programs and yes, the servicing of PI cars are but one of them . But we have strict administrative guidelines to adhere to.

It looks like there is no standardised internal programs for categories defined by yourself, but rather, a case by case basis of assessment.

Hence I can understand TripleM's concern.

kenntona;823456 said:
It looks like there is no standardised internal programs for categories defined by yourself, but rather, a case by case basis of assessment.

Hence I can understand TripleM's concern.

M nut's previous statement was super misleading.. and rather messy in handling the concerns.. just post it out, there is nothing to hide. it would be the same if forumers ask in private then post it here.. haha..

Real life story.

Got my M from PI 2 mths ago, called Mike, Sin wee chuan, say i want to spray nose grille black. he say buy from Munich, better and easier.
Drove to Munich, say i wanna buy Blackout nose grille. Salesman proceeded to parts department and bring back show me the grille, i say 'on!' He call mechanic to come fix. Mechanic open bonnet , about to start unscrewing already, then suddenly he got some feeling, like some knowledge daunted upon him from the heavens. and he look at my number plate say, "EH, this car PARALLEL IMPORT AH? AI YAH, WE CANNOT FIX LA.' starts to exhibit a displeased, disgusted face. I was quite astonished at the behaviour. I wonder whats the difference to him. No Problem.

I say, 'Oh, nevermind no problem if you do not want me to pay u labour to fix, i buy the thing from you and fix elsewhere. '

Paid the cashier and run to BVO to fix. Chop Chop.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
88bet15965

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back