"Must Be BMW !!! Must Be Ang Mor !!!"

kenntona

Legendary 10 Years
Open goal for STOMPERs and FT haters !!!

[video=youtube;3s5gUNFfSs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s5gUNFfSs4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Must Be BMW !!! Must Be Ang Mor !!!"

u know hor. If its me...when he open door and get out. I cud possibly drive fwd n push his car off the road.

totoseow;1046042 said:
u know hor. If its me...when he open door and get out. I cud possibly drive fwd n push his car off the road.

That will never happen, the X3 won't be able to keep up with you. Ask him to smell your rubbers.

Darth Vader said:
who is right ? ang moh ?

Ang mor wrong, but camera car driver is no saint either.

0:36, ang mor signalled late and wanna filter left.

But next, 0:50, 1:00 onwards and 1:08 to 1:12, the camera car was chasing down the X3. WTF?

1:40 onwards, ang mor got off and confronted. So that point onwards, he is also wrong.

Both also gina. One hand cannot clap.

nowadays angmoh very hiong hor...either that or they know we are just a pussy Stomping, Facebooking and Youtubing nation, every LIKE or Thumbs Up is considered a Win and they da men...

In a twisted way ..... if you signal in Singapore - you are asking for it.

I noticed that when I signal ..... most of the time the other vehicles speed up.

MW;1046061 said:
nowadays angmoh very hiong hor...either that or they know we are just a pussy Stomping, Facebooking and Youtubing nation, every LIKE or Thumbs Up is considered a Win and they da men...
Or they think they can get away from anything because we are no longer under LKY who was not afraid of CAM.

Red_Bean_Bun;1046066 said:

I noticed that when I signal ..... most of the time the other vehicles speed up.

Bro I totally agree on this. Don't understand what is wrong with these guys.

I feel good when I give way and be returned with a thank you gesture.

This 1 also Ang Moh driving BMW.

Look at 0.45, he pointed his middle finger.

[video=youtube;1aPhHWtO1hg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPhHWtO1hg[/video]

From what I see from the video and without other availalble evidence, the driver with the camera is in the wrong.

1) He is on a lane that cannot turn left. In fact, the e60 is in a lane that can go straight. What if the e60 went straight, which is legal? Camera car will kill the e60 driver by knocking straight into him?

Anyway the video shows exactly what I went through:
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bmw-si...nt-understand-highway-code-4.html#post1027506
The only differences were that (i) it happened at the exit to Bt Timah (towards city) instead of the Scotts Road exit, and (ii) I was going straight on the 2nd lane instead of turning left like what the e60 did.

2) He has a lot of time between 0:22 to 0:32 to change to the 3rd lane (same one as the e60), which will then allow him to exit to Scotts Road. But he didn't. I don't know the reason, the video may not show the full story. But he should have done so within that 10 seconds window period which is considered a very long window period.

Strange hor. Our local drivers NO guts to challenge these FT?

I thought in-car cam is to capture evidence for accidents or vandalism...now become a Stomp or Youtube tool to rant...

Sibeh sad Singaporeans...

Red_Bean_Bun;1046066 said:

I always aim for E class drivers - easiest to overtake or cut in :nutkick:

How come we dun see videos of drivers chasing Lambo or Ferrari??

Markus;1046083 said:
I always aim for E class drivers - easiest to overtake or cut in :nutkick:

I always aim for taxis. Nowadays taxis very kind and patient, most will give way if you signal in advance. There are times when they pretend they didn't see me but when I waved my hand to seek their attention, they will still give way. I would almost always wind down my window and give them a very assuring thank you wave. I could tell they were happy about it because most will slow down to give way for other cars to to cut in.

powersteer;1046077 said:
Driver in the camera car is a LOSER.

BMWM3;1046080 said:
Strange hor. Our local drivers NO guts to challenge these FT?

MW;1046081 said:
I thought in-car cam is to capture evidence for accidents or vandalism...now become a Stomp or Youtube tool to rant...

Sibeh sad Singaporeans...
Country has turned into keyboard warriors + Stompers. No balls + hide inside car then post videos after getting home

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back