• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Mwtb bmw 325i

Re: Mwtb bmw 325i

ac323;583897 said:
Lolz..........what about Audi?

cheers

haha.. just kidding la..

someone who has a fair knowledge about cars, should be able to identify its "brand" from far, be it bmw, toyota, audi etc.. :)

Think I quite like the "Toyota colour scheme"; it actually resemble more "executive" while black on black resemble younger & sportier....

just my 2 cents :)

lau;584106 said:
Think I quite like the "Toyota colour scheme"; it actually resemble more "executive" while black on black resemble younger & sportier....

just my 2 cents :)

True.........go with your heart ya.

cheers

andy_sg;583896 said:
Every car has their "trademark" color. For instance, Ferrari will be red.

Whereas for toyota, it's that color. From far, people might mistaken your car as a Toyota camry.

Hehe.. just for a laugh!

ouch! hahaha :errrrrrr:

ac323;585220 said:

323i - paying as much and depreciate as much as 325i... lesser power, AND it might develop gear box valve body problem...not cheap when this problem arise....sigh....

the black 325i, that's i like... need get rid of my car...

the silver one, not very keen, went to look at the car, bodykit are imitation fibre glass version, somemore the dealer claimed it is original and argue with me that IT IS ORIGINAL.....

P/s: The 323 you recomended is DAMN NICE except the wooden trim :)

Am I being a bitch and too picky on used car? :)

hence, keep looking lo.....

Lau

lau;585222 said:
323i - paying as much and depreciate as much as 325i... lesser power, AND it might develop gear box valve body problem...not cheap when this problem arise....sigh....

the black 325i, that's i like... need get rid of my car...

the silver one, not very keen, went to look at the car, bodykit are imitation fibre glass version, somemore the dealer claimed it is original and argue with me that IT IS ORIGINAL.....

P/s: The 323 you recomended is DAMN NICE except the wooden trim :)

Am I being a bitch and too picky on used car? :)

hence, keep looking lo.....

Lau

Hi Lau,

dealer will always be dealer ya (always claimed they are right lolz)..........
no you are not being too fussy about choosing a used car....is good to have at least a certain requirement that you are looking at....

be patient............

is true that what you said about buying a 323i vs 325i........(that's why i say worst to worst)

happy searching
cheers

i think the depreciation for 323 and 325 is about the same for used car.
then there is no reason to get a 323.

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;585238 said:
wooden trim can be easily solved by 3M CF wrap .... swee swee :D

CF? swee.......

cheers

lau;585622 said:
Yes, looks like good deal, will arrange viewing :)

Thank you bro

alright (all the best)

vroom vroom
cheers

Hmm..are you looking for a couple of years old 325i or are you open to a relatively new one? PPSL has one dark blue, registered Apr 2010 with sunroof, 3K mileage.
If you are keen, do SMS or PM me :)

Daniel Heng
PPSL
9674 5750

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back