my 320i tyre pangcek, so how??

hanagosho

few days ago, the tyre pangcek red light indicator came up on the speedometer board.

so i look up manual, its either pangcek or run flat not initialised. i checked the tyres, all 4 look ok. besides, i juz replaced front 2 tyres at pml last month.

so i reset tyre pressure n continue driving.

then i tot ok liao. den today, the stupid pangcek indicator came up again.

so i stopped at stesen minyak n go pump air into tyre. 3 tyres ok, n i noticed the rear right tyre is uplorry. keep on pump air but no have the beep beep sound. n it look flat. jialat.

so now how sia? can go to tyre shop to patch back hole? i understand its a run flat tyre rite? so rft can repair or not? or must change the entire rubber?
so for rft, if patched liao, can tahan or not? still usable? or will deflate after a while? or not advisable n shld replace?

last time i driving nissan, tyre pangcek, i stopped at petrol stesen car workshop, n got the hole patched, n paid only like $10 or less if i rmb correctly. n it was as good as new.

any reliable tyre shops in sin ming to recommend? coz i stay near there. i want to patch back the hole, dun want replace the entire tyre, coz very exp. sia.

btw, the tyre is a continental 205/55 r16

pls advice bmw noob here. thanks butties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: my 320i tyre pangcek, so how??

Funny that you come to the forum to ask for tyre pangcek advice when the first thing you should do is drive into any tyre shop. The tyres are the only thing between you and the road and if I were you, I will not stinge on tyres. For a simple patch, anyone who opens a tyre shop can do it. Good luck and please do the right thing in future.

pengful;688234 said:
Funny that you come to the forum to ask for tyre pangcek advice when the first thing you should do is drive into any tyre shop. The tyres are the only thing between you and the road and if I were you, I will not stinge on tyres. For a simple patch, anyone who opens a tyre shop can do it. Good luck and please do the right thing in future.
Because car daddy buy 1 mah:goodup:

ok i juz got it patched at the spc's speedy car workshop for $8.

hope it lasts.

wow, $8 very cheap for patching... was it done internal or external. internal better.

Warning lights indicate loss of pressure... does not mean cannot drive. TS thought pang cek.

what is pang check ? what is stesen petrol ? what is rear tire uplorry ?

so many difficult terms

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back