my backside itchy,thinking of gruppe m

ho2786

Banned.
hi bros

my backside itchy for another mod.am thinking of getting the gruppe m CAI.there is one guy in e90 post with a e90 330i that did it on his car.he dynoed a gain of 5.5rwhp and 11 NM.it will cost around $2k plus installation.

no sure whether spending $2k for 5 hp makes any sense or not.his dyno shows gain across the whole RPM range.

cheers

Re: my backside itchy,thinking of gruppe m

Not only 5hp, but it will sound good! and it looks good too...

MarkX hear already sure all siam

Doesn't it sound too much though? Thats the only thing that is keeping me from ordering one. It's not that someone can lend you one to see how it sounds like....

Gruppe M good!!!! Loud loud intake sound confirm scare Mark X one.... 5bhp for this intake... add some stickers +10bhp... ego another +15bhp... swee swee beh chow chwee...

ho i give u another idea...sure faster than all the air intakes in the market. just take out ur air box...put a pipe all the way down to ur front grills....thats it.

have u tried smoking camel filterless? super fast ur car....but u may tio cancer.

ho2786;198504 said:
hi bros

my backside itchy for another mod.am thinking of getting the gruppe m CAI.there is one guy in e90 post with a e90 330i that did it on his car.he dynoed a gain of 5.5rwhp and 11 NM.it will cost around $2k plus installation.

no sure whether spending $2k for 5 hp makes any sense or not.his dyno shows gain across the whole RPM range.

cheers

Hey Ho,

5 hp is a bit over optimistic, maybe the dyno u see is from oversea like a cold country...MAYBE la...but over here...like cbs said...can gain 1.5 consider good liao...:) ....Again like what xuexun/fiftyfive said....it sounds good...can scare mark x away......Maybe that's why no mark x dare to come cls to me...:lol2: :lol2: ... If u wanna hear how it sound like let me know...i will be glad to show u and let u listen to it yourself.:)

Bros, you all got stickers bo.. can spare me some.. sorry OT end

chickenbackside;198515 said:
Intake 5bhp? Maybe 1.5bhp got lah...

But stickers confirm more than 10bhp. More like 25bhp from stickers and 100bhp from ego...

FiftyFive;198514 said:
Gruppe M good!!!! Loud loud intake sound confirm scare Mark X one.... 5bhp for this intake... add some stickers +10bhp... ego another +15bhp... swee swee beh chow chwee...

Ho, speaking of stickers, there is on sticker u definitely need if u want to kick the other'arse. And the kick arse sticker is.....

" POLICE "

Phew, saw the title, wondered since when Gruppe M became a dildo.......

Ho, heard the 335 sedan is coming in, give PML a buzz.

I believe nothing short of the twin turbo + Vishnu will satisfy your lust for powder/power.

sticker put : 天下无敌 东方不败

100hp easily

Dan Ong;198531 said:
Bros, you all got stickers bo.. can spare me some.. sorry OT end

I got, pass you next time!

My car can only have 1 sticker (my road tax disc). I tried to put on another one but the car became undriveable. Everytime I step on the accelerator, the car will wheel spin and burn out my tyres. So be careful...

ho2786;198504 said:
hi bros

my backside itchy for another mod

You let me know when you want to mod? I believe many people here want to mod you. Trust me, after the mod you will say "HO"!
Ai Mai? :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back