My bling bling e90 with Meguiar #21

Kenzo

After much research on a polish that can give good shine that lasts, i finally drove my car down to Sin Ming for its virgin treatment using Meguiar's #21 at Louis' shop.

Have not washed car since collection last week, and everybody thought it was black instead of monaco blue. :(

4 hours later, wah!! a shimmering watery monaco blue e90 greeted me!

sparkling and kilat kilat pristine gloss.. just the way i envision it to be. muahaha!

good job, louis! and thanx for the drink! :D

Re: My bling bling e90 with Meguiar #21

How about some pictures of your kim kim goot goot ride?

yea would love to see some photos.....Monaco Blue......hmmm.....

lai leh lai leh...picture picture we want picture. Kim Kim monaco blue picture?

Kenzo,

thank you for your kind words!

haha.. i happy w the end result considering it's monaco blue.. tink it will be lagi bling bling if it's black.

lazy to take pixs lei.. go search for louis' z4 pixs lah..

Ahbengdriver said:
lai leh lai leh...picture picture we want picture. Kim Kim monaco blue picture?

here u go. snapped a pix yday morning with my handphone.

Hi,

I intend to polish at Louis Shop as well, but someone also recommeded me to Spa for Cars. Any advice? Which one is better?

SFC and my shop, Juzz|Brilliant, use different products.

we're located in the same building, i'm at 05-10 and they're on the 3rd floor, so why not drop by both, chit chat and see for yourself?

or you can let SFC do the right side of your car and we'll do the left then compare... hur hur hur

Louis
wahahaha... showdown battle!!!... hahaha..
oh and the car looks glossy eh... drop by ur shop to chit chat one day ya...

Alexyyk
Like what louis sed.. drop by both... u'll prolly see a car that's being groomed by the both of them and u will get a better picture of what's going on.

shaaz,

our doors are always open to forum members so drop by anytime! although i'm usually there only on saturdays.

cheers

Will drop by on sat... :D

I went down today, spoke with Edwin. He explained clearly the procedure and timing and was not pushy at all. I will be booking in soon.

I also went to Cazcomp a few days ago, where I wanted to buy a bunch of Zaino products. The guy tried to sell me a package, but when I said I just wanted to buy and try, he admitted that they were right out of stock and showed me his almost empty bottles. They were on order, but had not arrived. Also, his place at Commonwealth was eerily quiet - not one car being worked on.

I think there is a problem with the supply and I was not going to commit to a polish job without the ability to buy the stuff needed to keep and maintain the shine.

hi,

heard that you asked for me but i wasn't around. apologies! i'm usually there on saturdays only.

hope to meet you soon yar?

cheers

That's a great job!!!! Now I know why ppl say my black car look like grey colour!! Heeee........

Took the plunge yesterday and left the car with Edwin of juzz/BRILLIANT at Sin Ming Autocar around noon and picked it up at 6pm.

I must say I am impressed with the results - they used Meguiar products.

The bodywork finish is now completely smooth to touch and probably better than when brand new. The windscreen has been transformed and the wipers work so much better now, plus the rain just simply glides off the screen without even using the wipers.

Nice touches? Well, the inside seals were polished as well as the inside door handles (the part your fingers grip when pulling the door open) which was a pleasant surprise. Also, the exhaust tail pipe was polished - so it looks brand new too.

Pictures? No pictures for 2 reasons. Firstly, you may have noticed the reference to rain gliding off the windscreen? Immediately I left Sin Ming, the rain came down (typical of my luck) so before I could get outside into the daylight, the car was covered in rain. Secondly, my colour of Mystic Blue does not shine anything like the darker colours (Black or Monaco Blue) so that is just something I have to live with.

All in all, I would recommend you give them a chance to show their skills.

Singapore Brummie said:
I also went to Cazcomp a few days ago, where I wanted to buy a bunch of Zaino products. The guy tried to sell me a package, but when I said I just wanted to buy and try, he admitted that they were right out of stock and showed me his almost empty bottles. They were on order, but had not arrived. Also, his place at Commonwealth was eerily quiet - not one car being worked on.

I think there is a problem with the supply and I was not going to commit to a polish job without the ability to buy the stuff needed to keep and maintain the shine.

I think u do know that Cazcomp operates from 2 locations and the main one is actually at Simon Rd at Hougang?

The Commonwealth branch is very new so not many people know abt it and that's why I like to go there for my grooming. I also like the fact that I can hang around Holland V while they get the job done.:yummie:

Hi,

Finally have done mine at Louis Shop thru J4C. Very impressive and happy with the outcome. :)

Bought a set of wheels off Louis and then left my car with Edwin the next day for polishing. Must say I'm happy with the job. Excellent service too, not pushy and discusses the options with you. Macam clinic consultation...hahaha. Happy lah, so decided to buy the whole package deal. mai tu liao...
Louis, hope u r spending only sat there hor.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back