My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

From rhe graph the torque seem to last only from that 1k which is not really ideal just imho.probably if u have a dp will be better.

4b11t;1020686 said:
From rhe graph the torque seem to last only from that 1k which is not really ideal just imho.probably if u have a dp will be better.

Like what 4b11t said, our tq curve is pretty flat from 1500 - 5000+ rpm... You seem to be losing power from 3 - 4k, esp from your HP graph

What boost are u running now? Any logs?

Is yours the 8spd or 6spd? If 8spd, the ratio shld be set to 3.154. If 6spd manual, the ratio is 3.909
TCF of 1.2 is a bit high... With SAE correction factored in (which is not pictured here), the figure might not be a true reflection...

Anyway dynos are just reference, it will be best to do a before and after to know the real gains.

Below are my logs running map 2 with DP @ 21PSI.

View attachment 53087View attachment 53088View attachment 53089

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Bros,

I'm new here. Can I just check with you guys, wheres the best place for me to paint my F30 kidney grills with the Motorsport colours? The three colour thingi. Just gotten a new ride and would love to have that. Btw, if possible not spray painted kind but the wrap on ones if theres such a thing. Much appreciated!

ericyeow88;1021514 said:
Hi Bros,

I'm new here. Can I just check with you guys, wheres the best place for me to paint my F30 kidney grills with the Motorsport colours? The three colour thingi. Just gotten a new ride and would love to have that. Btw, if possible not spray painted kind but the wrap on ones if theres such a thing. Much appreciated!

I don't think anyone paint them. Most wrap it ... U can check
Sponsors site see who do it

ericyeow88;1021514 said:
Hi Bros,

Eric,

Go pay Johnson at Ubi a visit. He can paste the ///M sticker strip and instantly u gain 9HP with only less than $20 spent.

Spray paint I think would probably need at least $50.

pReTeNd3r;1021524 said:
Eric,

Go pay Johnson at Ubi a visit. He can paste the ///M sticker strip and instantly u gain 9HP with only less than $20 spent.

Spray paint I think would probably need at least $50.
wah paste get extra 9HP ..then paint at least 18 HP since it cost twice as much as paste

simville;1024767 said:
Cf pedal shifters.

HAve the CF pedals shifter for F10? Can PM me where you get them and damage pls?

Cf pedal shifters - Nice and tastefully done!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back