My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

simville;1011558 said:
its KNN drop in, you can consider AFE if you find Gruppe M steep.

Or get the cheong GruppeM, heard it's less than half the price

On a side note, I'm gonna ask my friend to bring back a ER DP for 328i. Anyone else wants to buy together? This is w/o DP CEL Fix. If you need the fix, I believe it's a bit more...

PM me if interested.

simville;1011619 said:
Why dont you just buy it locally rather than bringing it back from overseas?

Locally, it comes with the DP CEL Fix, which I do not need.
It is about 400 dollars more if I get in Singapore.
It does not come in the ceramic coated version that I want.

i think some places sell it in SG...but hows the performance?? recommended? hahaha...sorry came from a VW background so all the brands used in BMWs are soo different!hahaha

anyone know if there is any issues if i paint my ride in frozen white and if i choose to sell the car??like different paint work and all??anyone experience issues like that?? plus people always say the best paint is when done in germany and even if you repaint it again it will still be not as good?

zimmy83;1011203 said:
thanks simville..looking for the gruppe M or a replica of it...haha...anyone knows where to get the p3cars integrated vent reader??

I might want to sell my GruppeM. Yours is a 328?

The P3 cars vent thingy can get from a lot of places, just need to google. However, most, if not all of them do not ship directly to SG and u need to engage a proxy.

hey seraphblade...yup 328i

thanks!

Seraphblade;1012300 said:
I might want to sell my GruppeM. Yours is a 328?

The P3 cars vent thingy can get from a lot of places, just need to google. However, most, if not all of them do not ship directly to SG and u need to engage a proxy.

zimmy83;1012351 said:
hey seraphblade...yup 328i

thanks!

Tbh, there is no real performance from these aftermarket air intakes. This is quoted from BMS, (burger tuning) and n54tuning . com. They tested their BMS open pod against the afe one and stock. 0 gains at 23psi.

Pretty sure that will be the same case with the gruppem one. Just looks nicer and sounds nicer.

If you want performance, the only mods will be the tune (jb4 stage 2) and downpipe. Maybe a higher flowing exhaust(from the mid and muffler).

i guess its one of those open ur bonnet...wah looks awesome...yeah maybe sounds quite nice too!!hahaha

Seraphblade;1012443 said:
Tbh, there is no real performance from these aftermarket air intakes. This is quoted from BMS, (burger tuning) and n54tuning . com. They tested their BMS open pod against the afe one and stock. 0 gains at 23psi.

Pretty sure that will be the same case with the gruppem one. Just looks nicer and sounds nicer.

If you want performance, the only mods will be the tune (jb4 stage 2) and downpipe. Maybe a higher flowing exhaust(from the mid and muffler).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iqlancesolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back