My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

hey Ah Yang..register in 2007 but was never active cause biz was bad has to sell the ride so recently things picked up so got one again! =)

Haha thanks thanks...will look saw the cf mirrors but looking to see where to get them...lolz

zimmy83;1010871 said:
Haha thanks thanks...will look saw the cf mirrors but looking to see where to get them...lolz

There is a difference between the covers and replacement... The latter is quite a bit more expensive then covers.

Yeah I think everyone goes the robson...was looking at the classified section but nothing on f30...too new?

zimmy83;1010884 said:
Yeah I think everyone goes the robson...was looking at the classified section but nothing on f30...too new?

Not bashing anyone, but some of the "aftermarket" replacements are actually more expensive then the OEM parts. So look carefully and do your research.

For example, black grilles (OEM ones from BMW) cost only 180 there abouts. Some vendors are selling 200++ for non original ones.

Like wise for CF stuff. Some simply do not have the economy of scale to produce at the same cost, or maybe their quality is better? But such things are very subjective

zimmy83;1010884 said:

Most of my friends got the cf mirror replacement from original M performance CF covers from either Ebay, MA/PML etc. If you are looking for covers, bimshop carry them at a good price.

sweet....any idea if any other model parts will fit the f30?? trying to see if there is anything in the classifieds section.

zimmy83;1010952 said:
sweet....any idea if any other model parts will fit the f30?? trying to see if there is anything in the classifieds section.

F30 share certain parts w F20.
What parts are u looking for?

i have the M kit like u have in ur display pic...this is what im hoping to do

1. CF mirrors
2. Rims
3. API BBK if they make for BMW
4. CF bonnet
5. Exhaust
5. Tuning

zimmy83;1010963 said:
i have the M kit like u have in ur display pic...this is what im hoping to do

1. CF mirrors
2. Rims
3. API BBK if they make for BMW
4. CF bonnet
5. Exhaust
5. Tuning

Why API BBK? Why oh why??!?! Srsly...

If u care, I can pm u a full list of how fucked up they are... Is all abt marketing...

Exhaust : If you want quad, cheapest option is remus, else go for eisenmann.
Tuning : Best now is BMS JB4 Stage 2 for F30. But it is hard to get in SG, just for go stage 1. IT's the best until Dinan release their tune.

Last edited by a moderator:

zimmy83;1010973 said:
really???hahaha...this is interesting...haha

First of all, API = Australian Performance Innovations.... But it is actually made in Taiwan for one...

Even their top of the line Type RA coilovers cannot last 3 hot laps on Sepang (that is even with external canister)
Perfomance wise, their shocks are not as good as OEM for the Civic Type R on track, but they somehow managed to CON many to change to theirs (for more comfort)...

Their bbk is at best on par with VTTR.

And srsly, they are just a "just look" entry / budget lvl.

omg...okok...thanks for the headsup...so guessing alcon or brembo would still be the best bet??not a fan of stoptech..

If u r driving a 335 can go for akrapovic only couple of hundred more than eisenmann quads.

Seraphblade;1010971 said:
Why API BBK? Why oh why??!?! Srsly...

If u care, I can pm u a full list of how fucked up they are... Is all abt marketing...

Exhaust : If you want quad, cheapest option is remus, else go for eisenmann.
Tuning : Best now is BMS JB4 Stage 2 for F30. But it is hard to get in SG, just for go stage 1. IT's the best until Dinan release their tune.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet11media
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back