My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Pretty sure the nav database update is more like $800 and not 8k. Getting the whole NAV Option 609 is approx 8k though

Cosmetic modifications done:
- Changed the front grilles to gloss black
- Plasti-dipped the rims (courtesy of Andre from Art & Kraft) & model badge
- Added rear boot spoiler + rear diffuser

Original M Sport bodykit from PML. Here's the front view, will add more photos in time to come!

Plasti dip rims - wow.

How long did it take to do ? And how is it so far in day to day maintenance .....

dimebag;1072457 said:
Cosmetic modifications done:
- Changed the front grilles to gloss black
- Plasti-dipped the rims (courtesy of Andre from Art & Kraft) & model badge
- Added rear boot spoiler + rear diffuser

Original M Sport bodykit from PML. Here's the front view, will add more photos in time to come!

Red_Bean_Bun;1072463 said:
Plasti dip rims - wow.

How long did it take to do ? And how is it so far in day to day maintenance .....

Took about 4 hours + to get about 5 coats and to spray abit of the wheel well. Just did it today but i see it lasting for at least a few months. As long as no one peels it off, i don't see why it won't last. The finish is fantastic!

Finally got my dinan springs installed.

Initial impressions: get it if u are on sports suspension. This springs felt like it was meant for the sports damper even more then the stock sports springs. (I will not recommend it for normal suspension. Get it if u are on m sports or m adaptive)

It definitely did not feel like 30% firmer, but u can immediately feel lesser body roll and more road hold.

Going over minor bumps felt better then before (dunno why)

Only thing is that I would want it even firmer. (Not sure how it will affect the dynamics)

Pictures to come

Red_Bean_Bun;1073798 said:
Why not hang on the passenger side of the engine bay ?

The piping not long enough. And the passenger side not hot enough to boil off any water caught.

IMHO (I NTC2 only) - The oil needs to be condensed and the moisture also .... The engine boil the oil and water (gaseous state) then condense (liquid state) in the OCC is the idea. Condensation need lower temperature.

The driver side has a turbo right below the OCC .... That kind of heat might result in the oil and moisture passing right thru the OCC in a gaseous state...... into the intake manifold via the PCV.

Seraphblade;1073828 said:
The piping not long enough. And the passenger side not hot enough to boil off any water caught.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back