My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Seraphblade;1097646 said:
Remap.

There are a few 320 running the 328 ecu already. The remap is a different thing.

The conversion can be done but it's not straight forward ....

Fyi - Installing a 328 dme does not get the 328 power ...... And there will be issues with the VIN and EWS if not done right .......

The myth of the crack has been going on for sometime already .....

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Bean_Bun;1097691 said:
The conversion can be done but it's not straight forward ....

Fyi - Installing a 328 dme does not get the 328 power ...... And there will be issues with the VIN and EWS if not done right .......

The myth of the crack has been going on for sometime already .....

There is a few videos of this car that did the 328 ecu on his 320 on youtube doing drag races with many other cars... (Somehow he is winning the other cars installing 328s)

The crack is a new one with quite substantial proof as they managed to do a few stuff such as Vmax and fuelling...

Exciting stuff.....

Vmax, powerclass, mil deactivation and the list goes on already there for some time ..... Fueling and other changes however still needs manipulation. And that is what will tip the balance when a 320 is done with a conversion to 328 and then tuned. That being said - direct changes to the btld or swfl is doubtful (crack). But that is unnecessary when you can use maps via other means to get more output out of a converted 320 .....

Its been done already and a part of it has to be done via coding while the rest is is dependent on changes to the DME.

And yes ...... Its all done in Singapore already.

Seraphblade;1097728 said:
There is a few videos of this car that did the 328 ecu on his 320 on youtube doing drag races with many other cars... (Somehow he is winning the other cars installing 328s)

The crack is a new one with quite substantial proof as they managed to do a few stuff such as Vmax and fuelling...

Last edited by a moderator:

Standing from a regular F10 owner point of view, i wonder why there are still ppl doing power mod to M5.
Isn't M5 already so powerful, still not satisfied ?

Point i want to illustrate is that power is always never enough.
And may i know what other variants are there above M cars ?
BMW Type R3 or R5 perhaps ?

Ah yang;1097731 said:
Bro. Diff variant yes. Bt also got diff mod 2 improve the drive. Dun tel me u buy a 335 bt u nv want to mod anything. Even if yes,diff ppl diff view. Even a 535i owner can lup a tmc inside. So... a stock 535 under power??

Bro agree mod to improve the drive, but diff variant is there for a choice regardless mod or no mod, the cost of mod over the diff $ for the next variant... Cheers!

Platform;1097755 said:
Bro agree mod to improve the drive, but diff variant is there for a choice regardless mod or no mod, the cost of mod over the diff $ for the next variant... Cheers!

Some ppl have deeper pocket while some dun have. Btw, modding a car is to enjoy the process and the effect of watever u want. If nt wat tis f30 mod thread for? Wont have site sponsor offering products also. Even if 2day i choose a 335. Wil still find ways to improve it. Power never enough. I even got a fren who drove a 335 n hiam his car's handling not to his liking. He is trying to improve it n yes. He did it. Like i said. Diff ppl diff feel. Want mod juz mod. Staying stock juz stay. No point telling ppl to choose better variants when ppl here r talking abt mods..

Ah yang;1097762 said:
Some ppl have deeper pocket while some dun have. Btw, modding a car is to enjoy the process and the effect of watever u want. If nt wat tis f30 mod thread for? Wont have site sponsor offering products also. Even if 2day i choose a 335. Wil still find ways to improve it. Power never enough. I even got a fren who drove a 335 n hiam his car's handling not to his liking. He is trying to improve it n yes. He did it. Like i said. Diff ppl diff feel. Want mod juz mod. Staying stock juz stay. No point telling ppl to choose better variants when ppl here r talking abt mods..

Oh I din realized dat I OT jus because I said variants.. Cheers!

Jason8822;1097735 said:
Standing from a regular F10 owner point of view, i wonder why there are still ppl doing power mod to M5.
Isn't M5 already so powerful, still not satisfied ?

Point i want to illustrate is that power is always never enough.
And may i know what other variants are there above M cars ?
BMW Type R3 or R5 perhaps ?

bro... u got 10 million u will find enuf meh???
let those kuku got mod lah.....

traffic jam ah pek ride bicycle also faster then them lor....

mai lai variant lah...

Platform;1097855 said:
Bro did u read thread #2629? The post jus b4 mine. Dat wat m referring to when I said diff variant. Cheers!

Bro. U very weird leh.u still dun understand ar. Rbb is there to explain a 320 can b another level n u r there to kention other variants. Plus i already told u. Mod is to enjoy the process. 怎么说你都不明白

Ah yang;1097861 said:
Bro. U very weird leh.u still dun understand ar. Rbb is there to explain a 320 can b another level n u r there to kention other variants. Plus i already told u. Mod is to enjoy the process. 怎么说你都不明白

Bro I interpret fm the post fm RBB is install the 328 dme might not get u 328 power dats it. I dun understand never mind as long as modders enjoy the process cheers!

Platform;1097869 said:
Bro I interpret fm the post fm RBB is install the 328 dme might not get u 328 power dats it. I dun understand never mind as long as modders enjoy the process cheers!

Yes. Wat he mean is u can never use a 328 dme on a 320. Bt crack a 320 dme is possible. The game is tis. If u go engsoon buy a 328 dme n try install in ur 320 thinking wil increase power. U wil nv get to use it. Cos every dme nid to be coded. Even 2units of 320 exchange dme. They wont be able to use it too. I might be wrong. Bt my dme is halfway there. Juz dun hv the time to continue.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jun88betcodes

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back