My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

tortoise;849156 said:
Just got the M panels and DIY whahahhahaa pardon the rush pics, 3 hrs of work (unfamiliar with some wiring dismantling) else its like an hour's worth: -

Door handle (a set of 4)

doorhandle.jpg

Dry carbon I drive panel vs oem alu brushed

Idrivepanelvsoemalubrushed.jpg

Installed pic with dry carbon shifter (AT)

idriveandgearshift.jpg

Main centre panel

Mpanel.jpg

Loving the M Performance words and nice Alcantara

proudtobM.jpg

Driver's side aircon vent

sideventdriverside.jpg

Did some sp to try solving the mini minor vibrations

spareatokillnoise.jpg

Hi tortoise,

Can u share if the part no for the shifter is 61312250696?

seyfeichai;851948 said:
Hi tortoise,

Can u share if the part no for the shifter is 61312250696?

paiseh unsure whahahhaha throw the box away liao whahahaha will ask MA and revert

tortoise;851950 said:
paiseh unsure whahahhaha throw the box away liao whahahaha will ask MA and revert

i kaypoh help answer.. part number should be 61312250698 got this from the quote I got from MA during one of the mass meetup.

61312250696 is US parts, most likely meant for LHD (not sure if there's any diff, but for sure for Sport Transmission & normal Auto transmission got diff!

seyfeichai;856169 said:
Hi tortoise,
Where to get those black whiskers? How much?
Thanks!

I used gloss black stickers to wrap it kekekeke no point spending money since gonna change bumper later hahahaha

simville;832611 said:
Got it from auto fans in Beijing as well.
They should be able to EMS to Singapore for $20. Cost of pedals is around 400+ RMB.
F10 / F11 HAMANN BLACK ALUMINUM PEDALS 3PCS SET | Pedals | 5 Series - E60 / F10 / F07 | BMW Aerodynamics | Autofans.biz

But please note that the footrest does not fit well as it is too big for the F30.

For people who want to get the pedals or accessories , please do not get from the website as quoted as they are a fake. The correct site is http://hdautofans.com
Its my mistake to post the wrong site that caused seyfeichai to order but never received his pedals. So sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

seems like many of us are waiting for approved exhaust and bodykit for our F30~

tortoise;849156 said:
Just got the M panels and DIY whahahhahaa pardon the rush pics, 3 hrs of work (unfamiliar with some wiring dismantling) else its like an hour's worth: -

Door handle (a set of 4)

doorhandle.jpg

Can enlighten me how u dismantle these parts? My hands are getting itchy alr. Thks in advance

seb033;857232 said:
tortoise;849156 said:

Door handle (a set of 4)

doorhandle.jpg

Can enlighten me how u dismantle these parts? My hands are getting itchy alr. Thks in advance

Its better to explain face to face than to type in here. But looks at the parts connectors before u commence DIY and its quite easy to know how to dismantle and fix them :lol:

tortoise;858333 said:
seb033;857232 said:
Its better to explain face to face than to type in here. But looks at the parts connectors before u commence DIY and its quite easy to know how to dismantle and fix them :lol:

Roger that... will look for u when the time comes :p

wow, just saw that there are more sick pictures, dmn I want to do those too, anyone I can call? or any shop?

If u guys wanna save money or dun wan spare set of front grill, I got the oem ones from the F30 335 as I've swapped the black ones in. U can borrow mine to do your stickers w/o much down time (except install/dismantle). PM me if u wan.

Anyway the M Performance panels are bought from Munich, u might wanna try PML also to compare prices. Make sure u ask them on their service charges cos I was charged a ridiculous sum for the grill install. Hence I DIY the panels directly than to let ppl rip me off kekekek

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
may88kiwi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back