My F30 Mod today

tortoise;848751 said:
I'm on BC Forged as well, the noise I have is more pronounced with the oem brakes, something that u would expect with BBK in the past experiences. The 'wong-ing' sound wise, nope dun have it :D

Yah bro my brakes also got sound when engaging between reverse and forward when parking car, just like on BBKs. Never knew stock brakes also have the sound lei

Re: My F30 Mod today

Just got the M panels and DIY whahahhahaa pardon the rush pics, 3 hrs of work (unfamiliar with some wiring dismantling) else its like an hour's worth: -

Door handle (a set of 4)

doorhandle.jpg

Dry carbon I drive panel vs oem alu brushed

Idrivepanelvsoemalubrushed.jpg

Installed pic with dry carbon shifter (AT)

idriveandgearshift.jpg

Main centre panel

Mpanel.jpg

Loving the M Performance words and nice Alcantara

proudtobM.jpg

Driver's side aircon vent

sideventdriverside.jpg

Did some sp to try solving the mini minor vibrations

spareatokillnoise.jpg

Growler;849155 said:
Yah bro my brakes also got sound when engaging between reverse and forward when parking car, just like on BBKs. Never knew stock brakes also have the sound lei

ya stock 4 pots make lotsa noise! whahahhahahaa :nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

Bro tortoise the M panels make me mouth water lei, jialat liao think bank account gonna drop a little, can Pm me the damage? The gear shift one is a separate piece right?

It's looking really cool bro : )

Berry berry nice

Growler;849159 said:
Bro tortoise the M panels make me mouth water lei, jialat liao think bank account gonna drop a little, can Pm me the damage? The gear shift one is a separate piece right?

Berry berry nice

$1500+ for the M Panels, gear shift is abt $380+, adds up $1950+ with GST. Got them from Munich, but u might wanna ask them on the delivery date properly, there's lotsa parts shortage.

Best part is I'm kinda suay, the SA in charge is on MC today and I have to wait like 40mins for another guy to arrange the stuff...goodness. Best part is the recep asked me if I made an appt. I dunno since when they had such policies of making appt to COLLECT parts hahahhahahaaa :nehnehhh:

Growler;849159 said:

Berry berry nice

btw u wun regret getting the panels, the dry carbon feel is diff fm the 3M carbon vinyl. Alcantara feels so good hahahahhaa wanna get the Alcantara wheel together? After install then send the oem one to wrap also, wear out then exchange! whahahhahahaaa :cloud9:

Shouldn't have asked you man , now very itchy liao hahaha but seriously it does look nice : )

Growler;849203 said:
Shouldn't have asked you man , now very itchy liao hahaha but seriously it does look nice : )

MTL!!! Quick go order whahahahhaa but I think online stores are cheaper and US rates aint high also, but be sure to check shipping costs as its a big box!

simville;849239 said:
I thought of getting the panels from states too, but the RHD and LHD might be different?

gotta ask them if they have RHD version, the LHD ones r definitely diff!

simville;849242 said:
Door handle (a set of 4)

doorhandle.jpg

Bro, your speaker is mod or is this original?

oem HK le, but seriously nothing close to my S4's B&O whahahahhaa

Hi, I am think of getting a 320i could you share what sort of overtrade or discount generally will be given.

simville;849330 said:
Time to go soundwerkz to upgrade

I'd rather stick with oem till it breaks down, kinda sick of modding the sound system after the past craze hahahahahaa

FASTCARS;849284 said:
Hi, I am think of getting a 320i could you share what sort of overtrade or discount generally will be given.

I think its a $2-3k cash discount b4 freebies thrown in. Overtrade wise, just ask the SA directly, they usually have some offers going on. U r better off heading to PML asking this bro :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go888studio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back