My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;863356 said:
Bro tortoise with axle back think can siam the LTA approval again or not ah? It's still pretty stock what

Cant siam le, by right any non-standard stuff need to be approved, thats even if u happen to throw a F80 M3 (assuming it runs the same cos its gonna be 6 cylinders also) xos into the 335 :huhhuh:

But of cos u can appeal if u get caught, cos the M xos is already homogated and approved liao! :lol:

HITMAN;863926 said:
U guy shld join the National Day gathering n get the vouchers fm MA and get the parts... I order the sunshade n sunblinds for my F20 on Friday n Monday it's here. Use $100 vouchers for it. No horse run MUNICH...

Is the sun shade same as the F30? How much you paid for it?

HITMAN;863926 said:
U guy shld join the National Day gathering n get the vouchers fm MA and get the parts... I order the sunshade n sunblinds for my F20 on Friday n Monday it's here. Use $100 vouchers for it. No horse run MUNICH...

Any brothers here interested in joining the National Day event?

simville;863996 said:
Is the sun shade same as the F30? How much you paid for it?

Duno if it's the same size... But looks similar. Abt $160 each, total abt $320, minus $100 voucher... U can calculate...

simville;863997 said:
Any brothers here interested in joining the National Day event?

Feels like joining but cant prob bring my kids there whahahahhaa

Can. No prob... HENDRA aka M-nut will also bring his kids there...

simville;864273 said:
why cant bring kids there?

Ok register liao! Dunno if can drive my Lexus RX450H there bo whahahahahhaa my kids hate the BMW whahahhahaaa :lol::lol::lol:

HITMAN;864279 said:
Can. No prob... HENDRA aka M-nut will also bring his kids there...

Ok then, I register my whole family lo, bring my 2 boys for M outing hahahahaha ;)

OK, since bro tortoise going, I also sign up, I must drag bro seyfeichai along.
Who else is joining?

340driver;863316 said:
Yes they're m performance. The rotors are not drilled. They're dimpled and slotted. When they arrive they have a protective coat which gives it a shiny look. Wears off after a few hard stops. Follow usual Brembo bed in procedures. Cross drilled rotors have a higher likelihood of hairline fractures along the holes too. So much prefer this one. Shame only that the rotor is not a two piece like after market ap's, Alcons or Brembo gt's.

@growler - yeah whole point of going with m exhaust is for the legal paperwork. Otherwise I'd rather have waited for something from akra. They eBay route will save you loads but the heartache of getting paperwork and a certified installer may undo the savings

Hi 340Driver, can you comment on your M-Performance Brakes? How does it fill on normal driving and spirited driving? Does the brakes give out funny sound when braking. I am also considering changing mine to the M-perfoance brakes and would like to find out more.

Hi, bro. Can I ask what are the optimum ranges of offset and tires set up for F30?

thekop5;864543 said:
Hi 340Driver, can you comment on your M-Performance Brakes? How does it fill on normal driving and spirited driving? Does the brakes give out funny sound when braking. I am also considering changing mine to the M-perfoance brakes and would like to find out more.

Hi,

Haven't had them long enough to make an accurate judgement or comparison even with stock as the stocks weren't on the car long enough either.

I'm just about finished with the engine run-in and when that's done am planning a long-ish drive this weekend which'll give me a better opportunity to really try the brakes.

But for now, it's stops without grief, haven't noticed any sounds. Sure looks miles n miles better than stock though.

340driver;864689 said:
Hi,

Haven't had them long enough to make an accurate judgement or comparison even with stock as the stocks weren't on the car long enough either.

I'm just about finished with the engine run-in and when that's done am planning a long-ish drive this weekend which'll give me a better opportunity to really try the brakes.

But for now, it's stops without grief, haven't noticed any sounds. Sure looks miles n miles better than stock though.

Sure, do keep us posted on your experience with the M-Performance Brake after your trip. ;)

The event organized by Munich Automobiles, they are listed as site sponsors, go check it out : )

Growler going? cream puff going? 340 driver going? animian going?
Join us

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back