My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

simville;864451 said:
OK, since bro tortoise going, I also sign up, I must drag bro seyfeichai along.
Who else is joining?

Ok we go as F30 Homo Team whahahhahahaa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jan999;864640 said:
Hi, bro. Can I ask what are the optimum ranges of offset and tires set up for F30?

Front / Rear offset 30/40, Width 8.5/9 or 9.5, Tyres 225/255 (oem specs) or go 235/265 (which is what I gonna change after I'm done burning the current ones). I'm using 19" wheels btw :p

simville;864789 said:
i am coming back from a short trip before the holiday :)

Wanna customise a sticker for the bonnet for the MA Event bo? whahahhahaa :lol::lol:

simville;864782 said:
Growler going? cream puff going? 340 driver going? animian going?
Join us

nope. can't make it..... flying off to an autobahn holiday later :D

tortoise;864892 said:
Front / Rear offset 30/40, Width 8.5/9 or 9.5, Tyres 225/255 (oem specs) or go 235/265 (which is what I gonna change after I'm done burning the current ones). I'm using 19" wheels btw :p

thanks bro! now got more ideal how to go for it.

simville;864933 said:
sounds fun... u aiming for the best dressed car?

no la, have some fun on the road being F30 Team ma whahahhahahaaa best dressed sure goes to the Ms :D:D:D

I still trying to see if I can join u guys lei, perhaps meet you all at Sentosa or something cos morning programme likely not on for me lor

Bro simville, were you on the ECP today at about 1.15pm? Thought I saw a F30 that looked very much like yours.

Growler;865188 said:
I still trying to see if I can join u guys lei, perhaps meet you all at Sentosa or something cos morning programme likely not on for me lor

Lai la, morning I also abit sianz but we can meet @ Dempsey for breakfast before heading down to MA kekekee :D

aproo;865226 said:
Bro simville, were you on the ECP today at about 1.15pm? Thought I saw a F30 that looked very much like yours.

1.15, i think I am , I was driving from Outram to Marine Parade when a uncle driving a mpv (should be toyota pinic) was pushing me..

tortoise;865350 said:
Lai la, morning I also abit sianz but we can meet @ Dempsey for breakfast before heading down to MA kekekee :D

National Day want to wake up early for breakfast???

simville;865356 said:
1.15, i think I am , I was driving from Outram to Marine Parade when a uncle driving a mpv (should be toyota pinic) was pushing me..

I think you were following a Jag pretty closely on the ECP. I was in the E92 behind you heheh.

aproo;865363 said:
I think you were following a Jag pretty closely on the ECP. I was in the E92 behind you heheh.

The white E92 with beautiful black rims right?
I was looking at the car too ...not forgetting the bright angel lights.

Haha I was busy beoing your car from behind. Looks very fierce from the front. Nice! BTW we use the same rims!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alberto3031

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back