My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

simville;865519 said:
Rarely got SA ask u to mod.... they dont make commission through mod parts if I am not wrong

:D In fact they always say :naughty:. Just have to kiv till suspension noise get sorted out

simville;865510 said:
I dont see Bernie66 and aproo name in the munich event, are you going to join us?

I got the invite from M-nut but unfortunately I'll be out of town on Nday. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Bernie66;865520 said:
:D In fact they always say :naughty:. Just have to kiv till suspension noise get sorted out

Go first, then get $100 voucher to MOD ...MOD...MOD!!!

These are the bags that come with sunshade.
img6134x.jpg

By simville at 2012-08-02
img6135v.jpg

By simville at 2012-08-02

Growler;865486 said:
Actually this is my 4th set of bbs rims, had CKs, CMs, and would you believe it the CHRs in silver!! So when I saw CHRs on bro simville's car decided to go for chr again, except now in titanium. U say I siao or not hahaha!

Bro, what color is your ride?

simville;865498 said:
Actually I nearly went for the Titanium cause only titanium is available in staggered.
But went for black in the end as my ride is white.

Black is stunning on white... titanium will be washed out... good choice! :thumbsup:

Growler;865486 said:
Actually this is my 4th set of bbs rims, had CKs, CMs, and would you believe it the CHRs in silver!! So when I saw CHRs on bro simville's car decided to go for chr again, except now in titanium. U say I siao or not hahaha!

Wa diehard BBS fan whahahahhaaa :D

I dun wanna use CHRs as I had them on the previous S4 so tried something else kekekeke

318654_10150774645125254_862380253_20669607_718385_n.jpg

simville;865498 said:
Actually I nearly went for the Titanium cause only titanium is available in staggered.
But went for black in the end as my ride is white.

Titanium is cool but u r right, black goes better on lighter car colors :inlove:

Bro Nigel mine is red, wanted pink but they didn't have hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro tortoise your S4 very fierce! Did you have movits on them? Think I may have seen yr ride at Dennis' before ( Autospritze )

Growler;865805 said:

Wa pinkish fetish whahahaha frozen pink onzzzz? Then change rims to white color, swee!!! My Melody or Hello Kitty!!! :inlove::inlove::D

Yah then put the white fur to line the whole dashboard sure damm steam one! Berry Jude Sia! And cutesy and sweet : )

Growler;865805 said:

Haha! got pic of your rims?? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back