My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;869732 said:
Yah bro I didn't even get a chance to say hi to you, managed to say hi to bro tortoise though : )

Ya everything was so rushed hahahahhaa guess we cant have a proper long chat also, esp abt the F30 issues whahahhahaaa :)

simville;869756 said:
I am the fat guy on the table carrying my little girl.
Lets have a meet up soon.
Today is a fun and tired day.....
Never in my life I had sing the national anthem and say the pledge on a national day in my last 30+ years.

Yeah man, the last time I had to do all tat was during my NS days whahahhahahahaaaa :lol2::lol2::lol2:

simville;869834 said:
So what are we going to buy from Munich with our vouchers???

If can combine all, I'm getting the M exhaust, shall call Adrian tmrw morning whahahahhahaa my fren gave me his $300 vouchers, plus wat I got for attendance and lucky draw of $300, I got $1,100 lo whahahahahaha :dance:

tortoise;869851 said:
If can combine all, I'm getting the M exhaust, shall call Adrian tmrw morning whahahahhahaa my fren gave me his $300 vouchers, plus wat I got for attendance and lucky draw of $300, I got $1,100 lo whahahahahaha :dance:

dude, i dont think you can combine the voucher. Each voucher is can only be use per transaction.

simville;869978 said:
Sounds good. Are we able to fit the 335 performance exhaust into 328?

Technically can, cos both xos system runs the same way, full straight to the muffler, only unsure of the rear orientation cos 320/328 is biased towards left while 335's one is more centred.

And u gotta get a valence or cut the other side to allow twin pipe setup

pReTeNd3r;869985 said:
dude, i dont think you can combine the voucher. Each voucher is can only be use per transaction.

I ask MA if ok to combine then hahahahaha I tot its ok, cos the letters we got yesterday have to be presented to change to MA vouchers.

tortoise;870003 said:
Technically can, cos both xos system runs the same way, full straight to the muffler, only unsure of the rear orientation cos 320/328 is biased towards left while 335's one is more centred.

And u gotta get a valence or cut the other side to allow twin pipe setup

I will have to explore this option. Have to check w munich if they are able to modify to fit it in.

I think the vouchers should be able to combined, its limited to 50% of the total invoice. Not limited to $200 per transaction.

simville;870007 said:
I will have to explore this option. Have to check w munich if they are able to modify to fit it in.

but gotta check the specs for the M xos, I think it can be specific to rides, technically it should be ok unless M Xos states its for 335 only then cant pass LTA lo

If not then have to wait for supersprint/Sebring for quad setup... which don't know how long it will take

simville;870011 said:
If not then have to wait for supersprint/Sebring for quad setup... which don't know how long it will take

SS prob by this yr end? Theirs should have the DP as well, except that its not LTA compliant unless u stay with the catback only.

Kinda surprising that Europe takes this long to do exhaust when US has released 2 sets already, but Challenge etc cant pass LTA right? No TUV also LL :angry:

simville;870012 said:
I ordered the M sill plates from Andrian, hopefully will come soon.

wa u really going all out to be M liao hahhahahahaa do the bodykit and stickers then same same as the catalog ride liao~!!! :cloud9:

How much r the sill plates ar? kekekkee

tortoise;870205 said:
wa u really going all out to be M liao hahhahahahaa do the bodykit and stickers then same same as the catalog ride liao~!!! :cloud9:

How much r the sill plates ar? kekekkee

No choice, itchy hands. I am not all out to be M , just that market do not have much stuff other than M parts. Got a quote for front and back to be 300++. But I only ordered the front, the back has no M logo. Front is 200+
I got the M performance carbon mirror due to my ride color. Don't like to see the little white edges. Then if it cost lesser than Robson and its original, it make no sense to buy from Robson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back