My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

simville;870575 said:
If 335 exhaust can fit mine, I also want to change. Bro, when your new exhaust come, lend me your old one to try the fitting!

Our bumper can fit meh? Need to change the diffuser and probably bumper as well...

Growler;870530 said:
I very envious, all mod car but I still tie hands lei, still trying to fight case with PML lah

Bro tortoise, think if they can't solve the wind noise after changing rubber sills I will escalate issue further lah, can't imagine the noise if the speeds go even faster : (

Have tried up to 200+ and boy I gotta tell u, above 160 is really BS!!! whahahahha Go up North and try it out, maybe Kulai or Yong Peng for a short breakfast drive, u will know wat I mean :whipper::whipper:

simville;870575 said:
If 335 exhaust can fit mine, I also want to change. Bro, when your new exhaust come, lend me your old one to try the fitting!

Np!!! Let u know once Adrian calls me to install the M :lol:

simville;870576 said:
Bro, I am not too sure of the noise, I did 1 layer of sound insulation at soundwerkz and I don't experience the sound issue.

Bro, got pic of the insulation works? If its the doors then by default ur seals are ok, the most noticeable issues are the seals - windshield left and right seals, and the seal alog side mirrors to the top of door frame, these r the main culprits! :verysad::verysad:

tortoise;870595 said:
Bro, got pic of the insulation works? If its the doors then by default ur seals are ok, the most noticeable issues are the seals - windshield left and right seals, and the seal alog side mirrors to the top of door frame, these r the main culprits! :verysad::verysad:

On my previous car, I did a sound insulation mod which the audio shop added another layer of seal for my door... Not sure if this will help with our car if the seal sits more closely to the edge...

Seraphblade;870579 said:
Our bumper can fit meh? Need to change the diffuser and probably bumper as well...

I think the diffuser can be modified, only issue is the hands-free opening of boot (kicking sensor) is below the bumper so any change might remove it (likewise for the M5 when I enquired abt it) :lol:

Seraphblade;870597 said:
On my previous car, I did a sound insulation mod which the audio shop added another layer of seal for my door... Not sure if this will help with our car if the seal sits more closely to the edge...

Have to experiment, and such insulation is kinda ugly as it runs along the inner door area, esp if u have lighter shade cars :lol:

Bro seraph blade, got pics to share? It's wind noises coming thru the front windows as described by bro tortoise. Mine is definitely a manufacturing fault cos the noise starts at abt 90 km/hr. can't imagine going on the NSHW. Think it will be mind blowing!!!

Growler;870603 said:
Bro seraph blade, got pics to share? It's wind noises coming thru the front windows as described by bro tortoise. Mine is definitely a manufacturing fault cos the noise starts at abt 90 km/hr. can't imagine going on the NSHW. Think it will be mind blowing!!!

I can hear mine from 80 whahahahhaa so its like speed warning device le :nutkick:

pReTeNd3r;869985 said:
dude, i dont think you can combine the voucher. Each voucher is can only be use per transaction.

Bro, confirmed that its ok to combine vouchers as long as the combo is up to 50% of invoice value, did it for my M Xos purchase kekekee :lol:

tortoise;870599 said:
I think the diffuser can be modified, only issue is the hands-free opening of boot (kicking sensor) is below the bumper so any change might remove it (likewise for the M5 when I enquired abt it) :lol:

The boot kicking always don't work for me and I am not too keen to use that as well! Mod Mod Mod

simville;870678 said:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What about this?

Not bad, I prefer to go with 2 pipes than Quad, let the 335 be distinctive hahahahaha the usual Quad follows the M3 too much and apparently I'm not one hahahahhaaa :lol::lol::lol:

simville;870679 said:
The boot kicking always don't work for me and I am not too keen to use that as well! Mod Mod Mod

I only use it when demo to my frens who asked, else its a silly shitto function if u ask me :lol::lol::lol:

Yah got one time so malu cos I went to kick and instead kick the bumper! Pple that dun know F30 got this function thought I siao, go and kick own car hahaha!

simville;870679 said:

Bro, practice makes perfect! But honestly, heng sway some times haha! Accidentally kicked the bumper twice..

Growler;870603 said:

The loaner I have now has wind noise from abt 90kmh as well...

Growler;870700 said:
Yah got one time so malu cos I went to kick and instead kick the bumper! Pple that dun know F30 got this function thought I siao, go and kick own car hahaha!

Same here, I mis cue and kicked my valence with my safety boots whahahaha OUCH! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unshortennet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back