My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

The unofficial answer I got was to go for a 7 series if I wan a quiet drive :lol::lol::lol:

And that is simply BS! :wtf:

simville;870384 said:
img6245f.jpg

By simville at 2012-08-10

Veri tastefully done !!!

simville;872371 said:
img6333ra.jpg

By simville at 2012-08-13
Simple DIY

Very chio bro Simville! Where you got lobang for this? Considered the CF with alcantara version?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CF with alcantara version? You mean the handbrake? Its not available yet. Will do with this for the time being.
For this red handbrake grip, I got it from Ebay

simville;872452 said:
CF with alcantara version? You mean the handbrake? Its not available yet. Will do with this for the time being.
For this red handbrake grip, I got it from Ebay

yeah the cf one gotta wait, prob after Sep, which will see most of the remaining stuff releasing hehehehe and no one has options for the M cf spoiler except abs, sianzzzzz :wtf:

BMW testing our patience... so they made the F30 with problems. Let us solve the problems before mods start.

simville;872657 said:
BMW testing our patience... so they made the F30 with problems. Let us solve the problems before mods start.

By the time urs have problem, PML prob cant recognise urs liao whahahahhaa mod too fast, they also dunno how to honor your warranty hahahhahahaaaa :sneaky:

I think restoring to original is a challenging task! But touch wood, my ride will be safe. I everyday park in front of 天公. They will bo bi bo bi

Last edited by a moderator:
My F30 Mod today

Think the solution to F30 problems is to mod more, must follow bro simville approach : )

simville;873032 said:
I think restoring to original is a challenging task! But touch wood, my ride will be safe. I everyday park in front of 天公. They will bo bi bo bi

hahahhaa I saw your AP caliper and spoilers @ MV today wooohooooo alot of things coming ar bro :lol:

Tomorrow go and install the brakes :)
BTW, I just the performance CF spoiler from Steve. But don't know when goods arrived.

simville;873179 said:
Tomorrow go and install the brakes :)
BTW, I just the performance CF spoiler from Steve. But don't know when goods arrived.

Show pics of the AP BBK! We shall await the M cf spoilers kekekekkee :lol:

Collected my door sills from Munich today and again, my favourite Bimshop Steven installed it for me.
img6355s.jpg

By simville at 2012-08-15

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back