My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Seraphblade;875578 said:
U think I'm able to get PML to change mine just because I think that the watermarks are really extremely bad??

Nope that can be due to post car collection and u may be exposed to harmful agents tat caused that. U wanna claim, u gotta have cracks and chips bro.

Use turpentine to clean and wash off, quite easily solved! U can also use Glaco, buy it from Autobacs and wipe off with newspapers! :cool:

robson;875841 said:
P1310759.jpg

Hi, this aint a F30 btw. U might wanna post relevant pics rather than other models, in case others get misled!

My F30 Mod today

OT a bit, bro I've been trying all kinds of cleaning agents to try to get the grime and scum and water marks off the shower glass in my toilets. So far all have been a waste of $$' problem not solved. Do u think this Glaco thingy is worth a try?

Growler;875889 said:
OT a bit, bro I've been trying all kinds of cleaning agents to try to get the grime and scum and water marks off the shower glass in my toilets. So far all have been a waste of $$' problem not solved. Do u think this Glaco thingy is worth a try?

Maybe Permanon can do the trick?

I went to my friend workshop. Half a day job. PML and Munich have to wait longer.

Growler;875889 said:

It works for mine, esp when my other new cars had a wax issue - some detailers dun have the habit of covering the glass portion when they do their job prior to handing over of cars, and wax spills can easily cause that.

Another thing is, use a normal car shampoo instead of wash and WAX, at least not on the windshield and other glasses. Wax leave a filmsy residue hahahahhaa

seyfeichai;875901 said:
Maybe Permanon can do the trick?

Haven try yet tho I got the set liao, looking fwd to this weekend to get all the stuff done for the cars hahahahhaa will feedback, but the videos u shown me are good enuff to assure me kekekeee

tortoise;876086 said:
Haven try yet tho I got the set liao, looking fwd to this weekend to get all the stuff done for the cars hahahahhaa will feedback, but the videos u shown me are good enuff to assure me kekekeee

Wah, Bro tortoise taking the long weekend to do up all the 3 cars. Hardworking....

simville;876108 said:
Wah, Bro tortoise taking the long weekend to do up all the 3 cars. Hardworking....

do the 2 first, I dun wanna break my old back hahahhahahaa later hum chee peng whahahahaa

My F30 Mod today

Ok I also inspired, will renew my contract with Revol hahaha! Enjoy the holiday guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growler;876443 said:
Ok I also inspired, will renew my contract with Revol hahaha! Enjoy the holiday guys!

holiday comin to an end soon

simville;876424 said:
Motivated by your action, I went to buy 2 bottled of mantis to clean my car.

Does it help to remove "hard to remove" stains on white surface? Dunno where I parked but the car seemed to be getting some brown stains that resembles scratches.

Lonely Driver;876688 said:
Does it help to remove "hard to remove" stains on white surface? Dunno where I parked but the car seemed to be getting some brown stains that resembles scratches.

Car seem to be clean after using it. No harm trying. Its going for 29.90 for 2 bottles now.
I used to have some "burnt" marks on the car, I removed it by waxing. Not sure if it work for you.

My F30 Mod today

Guys was at Giant today and I saw shell helix engine oil 5W 40 going for $79 per 5L bottle, good price or not ah?

simville;876424 said:
Motivated by your action, I went to buy 2 bottled of mantis to clean my car.

Just did Permanon on the F30 hahahah feels not bad and water seems to dry off so fast hahahhaa

Shine is not bad, will use the enhancer when I m washing the car again

20120820_161849.jpg

Growler;876443 said:

any of you ppl did the paint protection when car is new? me still contemplating if this is necessary :roll: also shld i go for CSII or Revol :roll:

jjg;877096 said:
any of you ppl did the paint protection when car is new? me still contemplating if this is necessary :roll: also shld i go for CSII or Revol :roll:

I did CSII on the day i collected my ride. For a lazy person like me who doesnt like to wax/polish his car, it is $$ well spent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back