My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

red was the color i chosen. Ya, my first stop after collection is to have the rims change and then tint the windows.

hotrod0121;877826 said:
ya, i was actually considering between the new A4 or this, but was sold by the new interior.

Aftermarket or original also good to go. Where can i find body kits?

ex stock bro, can't wait, lucky they have the color i want.

congrates on ur decision..i was in the same path 2 wks back between A4/C250 coupe/F30 but settled for F30... yehh another Melbourne red buddy :) gimme a frdly honk but don't smoke me with your 328 horr... last wk met another Melbourne red but pretty cocky lehh.. dunno why :huhhuh:

My F30 Mod today

Maybe the other Melbourne red jealous of your M perf parts lor and fierce 20" rims : )

jjg;877096 said:
any of you ppl did the paint protection when car is new? me still contemplating if this is necessary :roll: also shld i go for CSII or Revol :roll:

Bro , can update me if you have more finding on the paint protection as i might want to do it too , stay HDB no car porch to wash car .:)

MoMo_BoY;878167 said:
Bro , can update me if you have more finding on the paint protection as i might want to do it too , stay HDB no car porch to wash car .:)

haahaa... most prob i'm going with revol but need to find the right time... quite sian cos my hse got mscp but office is open esp these days always rain :(

MoMo_BoY;878167 said:

haahaa... most prob i'm going with revol but need to find the right time... quite sian cos my hse got mscp but office is open esp these days always rain :(

jjg;878131 said:
congrates on ur decision..i was in the same path 2 wks back between A4/C250 coupe/F30 but settled for F30... yehh another Melbourne red buddy :) gimme a frdly honk but don't smoke me with your 328 horr... last wk met another Melbourne red but pretty cocky lehh.. dunno why :huhhuh:

I was choosing between the A5, F30 and the Mini Countryman.
First choice was countryman but mini salesperson too cocky. Bought F30 in the end as its a brand new car comparing to facelifted A5.

My F30 Mod today

jjg;878199 said:

House and office open car park , but I am just next door of MA .

Growler;878138 said:
Maybe the other Melbourne red jealous of your M perf parts lor and fierce 20" rims : )

thank you for the compliment but a car is still a car in fact i reckon he can zoommm faster than mine hahhaaa... make peace make love, not war :)

Growler;878138 said:

thank you for the compliment but a car is still a car in fact i reckon he can zoommm faster than mine hahhaaa... make peace make love, not war :)

hotrod0121;877803 said:
Hi all, i'm going to book myself a 328 tomorrow. Are there currently any performance mods available or body kits?

This thread has lotsa info already, u can also look @ what MA and Juzz for cars etc r offering

simville;878212 said:
I was choosing between the A5, F30 and the Mini Countryman.
First choice was countryman but mini salesperson too cocky. Bought F30 in the end as its a brand new car comparing to facelifted A5.

talk abt cocky SE, i went dunearn pml, SE give me 1 kind of the look & ai mai ai mai let me test drive...guess he must be thinking i'm wasting his time... :lol::lol: e following wk, my wife said let's go alexander for another SE & bought the car on the same day, best part we bump into the 1st SE ...:p:shakebon::shakebon::nehnehhh:

jjg;878131 said:

328 can smoke 320 easily? Both shld be quite on par depending on the driver unless its a straight clear road for no brainers hahahhahahaa

Give that driver benefit of doubt, maybe he was busy to notice, but maybe really cocky whahahhahaa but frankly dunno whats the cock abt driving one F30, no big deal wat hahahahah

tortoise;878242 said:
328 can smoke 320 easily? Both shld be quite on par depending on the driver unless its a straight clear road for no brainers hahahhahahaa

Give that driver benefit of doubt, maybe he was busy to notice, but maybe really cocky whahahhahaa but frankly dunno whats the cock abt driving one F30, no big deal wat hahahahah

not sure abt other 320 but sure can smoke mine :( price to pay for 20" lorr...

jjg;878240 said:
talk abt cocky SE, i went dunearn pml, SE give me 1 kind of the look & ai mai ai mai let me test drive...guess he must be thinking i'm wasting his time... :lol::lol: e following wk, my wife said let's go alexander for another SE & bought the car on the same day, best part we bump into the 1st SE ...:p:shakebon::shakebon::nehnehhh:

for us the opp...went alexander ..the female SE see us no UP ...when asked more about both 328 or 335 it is one liner sentence she more interested to serve another older uncle who has the look of being able to afford one... nvm we went to dunearn and met our SE he is not bad and patient with us and so when we finally signed the deal at Alexander that female SE recognised us and suck thumb :laughing: who asked her to judge potential customer

jjg;878240 said:

for us the opp...went alexander ..the female SE see us no UP ...when asked more about both 328 or 335 it is one liner sentence she more interested to serve another older uncle who has the look of being able to afford one... nvm we went to dunearn and met our SE he is not bad and patient with us and so when we finally signed the deal at Alexander that female SE recognised us and suck thumb :laughing: who asked her to judge and select potential customer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3kubetcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back