My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;877718 said:
Bro raytyper, the dead footrest fits well?
yes the dead foortest fits well.

check the 1 series forum thread , they are doing another GB . f20 and f30 same fit.

Growler;877718 said:
yes the dead foortest fits well.

check the 1 series forum thread , they are doing another GB . f20 and f30 same fit.

Growler;877718 said:

foot rest sits well , as per pic.

just in case, the 1 series f20 are doing another GB, you might want to check it out.

*(f20 and f30 same fit)

simville;878212 said:
I was choosing between the A5, F30 and the Mini Countryman.
First choice was countryman but mini salesperson too cocky. Bought F30 in the end as its a brand new car comparing to facelifted A5.

ya, same reason as mine. brand new car better then facelift model

tortoise;878238 said:
This thread has lotsa info already, u can also look @ what MA and Juzz for cars etc r offering

Ya, read through the entire 80+ pages, mostly interior mods i seen, seems like aftermarket performance parts got to wait.

MoMo_BoY;878307 said:
Any bro know where I can repair these scratches ?

I know LS and Hurry tyres do repair of rims... most spray paint shops provide this service as well. Just call them up and check before going down

My F30 Mod today

tortoise;878693 said:
Can ask Top93 Ah Yang for help, I did mine 2 times there, yours is minor and can be buffed off lightly to repair, my 2nd time was the entire outer ring, ouch! Takes abt 1.5 days for the spray job

Ya my friend recommend me but he only do it in the morning so I went hurry tyre which was recommend by others bros in the forum

My F30 Mod today

Holici;878509 said:
I know LS and Hurry tyres do repair of rims... most spray paint shops provide this service as well. Just call them up and check before going down

Thanks bro , went to hurry this afternoon

animian;878315 said:
for us the opp...went alexander ..the female SE see us no UP ...when asked more about both 328 or 335 it is one liner sentence she more interested to serve another older uncle who has the look of being able to afford one... nvm we went to dunearn and met our SE he is not bad and patient with us and so when we finally signed the deal at Alexander that female SE recognised us and suck thumb :laughing: who asked her to judge potential customer

F care whoever has issues with u, go with someone who is nice hahahhaha I've had that when I was viewing the X6 and they din bother. Funny there seems to be an informal policy to look down on customers who dress down in the weekend? That happened to me @ MBS LV Store as well, but never in Taka or ION branch. Guess its the location or simply meet some suay kias! :blahblah:

hotrod0121;878474 said:
Ya, read through the entire 80+ pages, mostly interior mods i seen, seems like aftermarket performance parts got to wait.

Juzz can take order for add on kits, if u wan the full bumper then its only M Performance now, which McWell, Munich etc can quote. A bro and I are discussing this and we might form a GB for the M kit tho. However we wun be updating till its confirmed.

As for exhaust system, only the M Performance or u can do the funny-mod by the local xos shops tho I think its boliao to do so. Other parts needless to say, muffler also got problem, DP etc has to wait.

Tuning options - N20 can do JB. Look it up @ Boss. You should look @ the advertisers in here, they have some parts for you definitely.

What exactly r u looking for? Full options will prob be seen ard 1st Quarter 2013. This is quite a new ride, u cant expect the stuff to be released fast

jjg;878131 said:
congrates on ur decision..i was in the same path 2 wks back between A4/C250 coupe/F30 but settled for F30... yehh another Melbourne red buddy :) gimme a frdly honk but don't smoke me with your 328 horr... last wk met another Melbourne red but pretty cocky lehh.. dunno why :huhhuh:

saw 2 red F30 in Triple One somerset on monday.. both luxury models.. haha.. same car park same area..

tortoise;878702 said:
Juzz can take order for add on kits, if u wan the full bumper then its only M Performance now, which McWell, Munich etc can quote. A bro and I are discussing this and we might form a GB for the M kit tho. However we wun be updating till its confirmed.

As for exhaust system, only the M Performance or u can do the funny-mod by the local xos shops tho I think its boliao to do so. Other parts needless to say, muffler also got problem, DP etc has to wait.

Tuning options - N20 can do JB. Look it up @ Boss. You should look @ the advertisers in here, they have some parts for you definitely.

What exactly r u looking for? Full options will prob be seen ard 1st Quarter 2013. This is quite a new ride, u cant expect the stuff to be released fast
You are really poisonous !!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back