My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

tortoise;879028 said:
I wrote per rim??? Per set for 20" forged rims - something is terribly wrong whahahhahaaa

but would you mind if they sell you per set at that price wahahha

tortoise;878702 said:
Juzz can take order for add on kits, if u wan the full bumper then its only M Performance now, which McWell, Munich etc can quote. A bro and I are discussing this and we might form a GB for the M kit tho. However we wun be updating till its confirmed.

As for exhaust system, only the M Performance or u can do the funny-mod by the local xos shops tho I think its boliao to do so. Other parts needless to say, muffler also got problem, DP etc has to wait.

Tuning options - N20 can do JB. Look it up @ Boss. You should look @ the advertisers in here, they have some parts for you definitely.

What exactly r u looking for? Full options will prob be seen ard 1st Quarter 2013. This is quite a new ride, u cant expect the stuff to be released fast

Anyone keen to fit 1M front bumper kit on their ride??
Can consider doing GB on this as well hahahaha

Lonely Driver;879321 said:

What price have you got for the 1M to fit on the F30?

My F30 Mod today

Holici;879064 said:
Wu gui really meant per rim... BBS easily 2-3k per rim~

Wah kao , not my standard yet although I drive a BMW , hehe . My wife will ask me to match a bag for every rims I change

MoMo_BoY;879449 said:
Wah kao , not my standard yet although I drive a BMW , hehe . My wife will ask me to match a bag for every rims I change
woah i like your wife style...i must learn

animian;879042 said:
but would you mind if they sell you per set at that price wahahha

of cos not! Thing is would u dare to buy hahahhahaa maybe tell u later that its plastic resin-forged whahahahahaaa

Holici;879064 said:
Wu gui really meant per rim... BBS easily 2-3k per rim~

The BBS RS-GT or Super RS is meant for exotics mostly, or certain BMW rides, they dun make it for the common ones whahahhahahaaaa but yes, abt $2.8k per rim

Lonely Driver;879321 said:

If u observe the spy pics of the F80 M3, BMW is using the 1M bumper-alike kekekee but I find the M Sports best!

MoMo_BoY;879449 said:

then u just have to standby a Birkin whahahhahahahahaaaa

My F30 Mod today

tortoise;879589 said:
of cos not! Thing is would u dare to buy hahahhahaa maybe tell u later that its plastic resin-forged whahahahahaaa

So it's a 1M style aftermarket bumper lah rite? Hahaha got me wondering at first : )

Growler;879583 said:
Bro sorry I blur Liao, 1M bumper can fit on F30 ah?

Bro, learn from the up-North wonder guys, they can convert a Honda Civic to be a cabrio, 2 half-cuts to be a full set, why not a single bumper? whahahhahahahahaahaa

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back