My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

It will look like that but I wonder how much work and modification is needed to fit this into our F30. If they have to cut off certain parts, then its mostly irreversible if we want to change to other kits in the future.

tortoise;879589 said:
of cos not! Thing is would u dare to buy hahahhahaa maybe tell u later that its plastic resin-forged whahahahahaaa
quite true i will be scared by the cheap price :lol2:
tortoise;879597 said:
mai lai sabo hor, ppl sio bor dun mean u tio sio also le whahahhahahaa

:nehnehhh:just kidding lah... if every mod my hubby did i will get something :lol2: cannot imagine the number of things i will get but then again most of the time i also agreed mod is the way to go ... either cosmetic or performance :nehnehhh: so dun make sense for me to demand something in return wat...that would be unreasonable liao :oops:

animian;879815 said:

:nehnehhh:just kidding lah... if every mod my hubby did i will get something :lol2: cannot imagine the number of things i will get but then again most of the time i also agreed mod is the way to go ... either cosmetic or performance :nehnehhh: so dun make sense for me to demand something in return wat...that would be unreasonable liao :oops:

Such a supportive wife !!!!

MoMo_BoY;879827 said:
Such a supportive wife !!!!

it's a give and take thing
...when i say let's go holiday... do you think he has the chance to say no money :sneaky::twisted:

animian;879815 said:

Does that mean your hubby has done a lot of mods? Share with us the mods you had done.

simville;879418 said:
What price have you got for the 1M to fit on the F30?

Yet to make any enquiry locally.
These 1M look-a-like bumpers seemed to be custom made (if fitted on F30) so might be difficult to come by i reckon.

I always say when woman give you something it is not free , it is only a matter of time they collect the capital and interest . $$$$$$:whipper:

animian;879838 said:
it's a give and take thing
...when i say let's go holiday... do you think he has the chance to say no money :sneaky::twisted:

simville;879846 said:
Does that mean your hubby has done a lot of mods? Share with us the mods you had done.

not as much as you lah... beside current ride none to date - camera dont count :lol2: it's more on the ex ex ride beside there isnt much option available for F30 now but i know he is aiming something liao ... :sneaky: i saw him asking questions liao :sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:

MoMo_BoY;879873 said:
I always say when woman give you something it is not free , it is only a matter of time they collect the capital and interest . $$$$$$:whipper:

told you it is a give and take thing already :p beside i din ask for branded bags or clothes or diamond ... ( not a fashionable person.. one good bag can last me for years :D ) ...i only ask for holiday and holiday he and DS get to enjoy too ... it is a win win situtation ;)

animian;879877 said:
not as much as you lah... beside current ride none to date - camera dont count :lol2: it's more on the ex ex ride beside there isnt much option available for F30 now but i know he is aiming something liao ... :sneaky: i saw him asking questions liao :sneaky:

I got this itchy hands with mod bugs on me. I have to go find a cure.
What is his next mod? I am thinking of doing a GB for M sports bodykit. Anyone keen?

simville;879909 said:
I got this itchy hands with mod bugs on me. I have to go find a cure.
What is his next mod? I am thinking of doing a GB for M sports bodykit. Anyone keen?

Sounds good! I'm interested bro!

Just wondering though if they will do something silly again like having different sensor sizes.. The last time for my E60 the M body kit itself was quoted around 3k but end up all 4x reverse sensors need to so change cos different size and cost another 3k itself! Gila...

wlkoh;879957 said:
Sounds good! I'm interested bro!

Just wondering though if they will do something silly again like having different sensor sizes.. The last time for my E60 the M body kit itself was quoted around 3k but end up all 4x reverse sensors need to so change cos different size and cost another 3k itself! Gila...

So you also change from E60 to F30. Same here.
I remember the sensor issue too. Big sensor and small sensor for the facelifted and the non facelifted.
I believe F30 have no issues on this. Does your F30 have front sensor ?

simville;879978 said:
So you also change from E60 to F30. Same here.
I remember the sensor issue too. Big sensor and small sensor for the facelifted and the non facelifted.
I believe F30 have no issues on this. Does your F30 have front sensor ?

Ya.. Front sensors too... I think.. I had pdc type warning activated for front but not sure if it's camera based or sensor based..

Actually in between had a e89..Very short lived but a pure lemon.. So no choice.. Missing the N54, JB4, KW V3 and exhaust note already..

My F30 Mod today

Bro wlkoh yrs a F30 335 ? Special indent with front sensor option? Ours all no front sensor lei

I had asked for front sensor before, but was told that I need to go get a 335 front bumpers as they come with the sensors.
So might install front sensors if changing bodykit.

MoMo_BoY;880000 said:
Ya I am keen but depends on the price

yah yah...front sensor would be nice ... was in germany earlier of the month... we drove a 320 kaoz... their 320 was so WELL equipped...what you see in the 335 here they also have except engine diff... and they have add'l which ours dont have but they dun have reverse cam lah :p

... life is so unfair

must ask my hubby come in here liao :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back