My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

If you go ask PML why the ex-stock no front pdc and they will say "Oh, must differentiate from the higher end 5er mah"... I would love to have the sun roof... but need indent means no/less ex-stock discount and additional cost for indented items... sian haha!

tortoise;880341 said:
supposedly sports package on the 335s. The front PDC is an option, just like HID, rear window blinds etc from a base car. Even the sunroof is. Its just what u see is wat u get, any extras has to be on indent basis and of cos, pay extra hahahhaaa
supposed meaning not here yet lah... i wonder how much more to top up for the PDC ?

animian;880359 said:
:huhhuh::confused: thought that is normal package :thinking:

No leh... clearly told me only 5er has reverse cam... test drive unit also don't have... haha! wtf...

Nigel;880362 said:
If you go ask PML why the ex-stock no front pdc and they will say "Oh, must differentiate from the higher end 5er mah"... I would love to have the sun roof... but need indent means no/less ex-stock discount and additional cost for indented items... sian haha!
their differentiation is how to charge us more ...si mi differentiate from the higher end 5er ... crap lah

Nigel;880366 said:
No leh... clearly told me only 5er has reverse cam... test drive unit also don't have... haha! wtf...

I remembered Test drive one also have

Nigel;880371 said:
Haha! wtf... you bought during launch?

no leh...if during launch would be nice cos alot more cheaper lor ...

animian;880364 said:
supposed meaning not here yet lah... i wonder how much more to top up for the PDC ?

quite costly as the front bumper does not have the holes and usually AD would recommend changing the bumper :D

Nigel;880366 said:

Thats total BS, I have it wat! Dun tell me mine shld be 535 meh whahahhahahaaa

animian;880374 said:
no leh...if during launch would be nice cos alot more cheaper lor ...

I missed the launch price by 2 days and din get the price, but was told by SA that the buyers then had to top up for COE, dunno how true. But the 335 was like going for $257! Damn! My list price was $277k whahahahhahahaa

Well... The fact is my 328 don't have... Was told 335 have it together with front pdc... Wtf...

I suspect they spec each batch differently... Saw a 328 with rear blind but SE told me that must be indented....

yup ... spec up/down based on the selling price in batches
when the model has matured .... it will be full spec'd with msport and what have you :D

Nigel;880669 said:
I suspect they spec each batch differently... Saw a 328 with rear blind but SE told me that must be indented....

Each baseline model sold by PML comes with the same specs, unless special indent... For example, if you want to have M sports suspension, HK Audio, HUD, Rear Camera, etc for the 328i.

You can go to their website and configure the car and see what is their baseline..

There are many good options that the 335 have on top of the 328:
Glass Roof
Rear View Camera
Sports Seats (Unless sports line for 328i)
Adaptive Headlights
High beam assistance
HUD
Harman Kardon Speakers
Adaptive M Suspension
Sports steering

Also depends on what you bargain for? I got my sports line upgrade free for my 328i (which they supposedly quoted me 800 to 1.6k) and discount for my m sports suspension.

Nigel;880667 said:
Well... The fact is my 328 don't have... Was told 335 have it together with front pdc... Wtf...

Sure or not front pdc.?!? Don't think so leh

seyfeichai;880767 said:
I got front PDC!

Your is PI right? And it is supposed to come with alOt of things which Pml 's don't have

Yes, from PI. On the contrary, I am lacking in many things. This is just the only one off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back