My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;880010 said:
Mine and tortoise one no front sensor lei : (

Bro Grower.. Yes mine is 335. But bro tortoise is also 335 right? So maybe mine got no sensor after all! Lol...

But I know for sure my PDC showed front warning at some point.. So maybe it's camera activated instead? (I also cannot find traces of physical sensor in the front bumper)

simville;879909 said:
I got this itchy hands with mod bugs on me. I have to go find a cure.
What is his next mod? I am thinking of doing a GB for M sports bodykit. Anyone keen?

Front bumper I onzzz, rest I dun wan whahahaha no storage space unless u provide one in ur palace whahahhaaa :D

simville;879998 said:
I had asked for front sensor before, but was told that I need to go get a 335 front bumpers as they come with the sensors.
So might install front sensors if changing bodykit.

WTF??? Mine's 335 but no front PDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whatthe:

wlkoh;880053 said:
Bro Grower.. Yes mine is 335. But bro tortoise is also 335 right? So maybe mine got no sensor after all! Lol...

But I know for sure my PDC showed front warning at some point.. So maybe it's camera activated instead? (I also cannot find traces of physical sensor in the front bumper)

There should be 4 sensors up front, the highest spec would be 2 additional cameras on the side of the front bumper

tortoise;880074 said:
There should be 4 sensors up front, the highest spec would be 2 additional cameras on the side of the front bumper

Bro tortoise.. I look.. And look.. But still cuay boh sensor on front bumper.. Hahaha.. Never mind.. Tonight as wifey to walk in front of car after I put on reverse gear see under what circumstances front warning actually come up..

So when you guys do parallel parking no front warning on pdc too?

wlkoh;880087 said:
Bro tortoise.. I look.. And look.. But still cuay boh sensor on front bumper.. Hahaha.. Never mind.. Tonight as wifey to walk in front of car after I put on reverse gear see under what circumstances front warning actually come up..

you got it from PML ...why they so big so eyes

front warning...have .... i get off the car and see lor and hand signal lor :lol2:

tortoise;880071 said:
yeah, prob kena shortchanged!!!! Damn!!!!!!! :whattheh:

yah ...go bang table liao !!!

btw how many spec PML is selling ?

wlkoh;880053 said:

Does it only happen during the 7th Month?

simville;880103 said:
Does it only happen during the 7th Month?

Muahahahaha.. Good one.. Crap.. Now whatever tests I do tonight have to redo in a few more weeks time else tak pakai...

My F30 Mod today

Mine also no front sensors and PML 's response on only 335 bumper come with sensors is also bull, I can vouch for that!

wlkoh;880087 said:

I dun have it too, wat I meant was if u have the front PDC u should have those 4 sensors up front.

Parallel parking no issues, it aint diff to park a normal-sized sedan like the F30, the 7 series might be a challenge tho hahahahaa but that again I always park my Lexus RX that way wo activating the front sensors so np

animian;880101 said:
you got it from PML ...why they so big so eyes

front warning...have .... i get off the car and see lor and hand signal lor :lol2:

yah ...go bang table liao !!!

btw how many spec PML is selling ?

supposedly sports package on the 335s. The front PDC is an option, just like HID, rear window blinds etc from a base car. Even the sunroof is. Its just what u see is wat u get, any extras has to be on indent basis and of cos, pay extra hahahhaaa

animian;880006 said:
yah yah...front sensor would be nice ... was in germany earlier of the month... we drove a 320 kaoz... their 320 was so WELL equipped...what you see in the 335 here they also have except engine diff... and they have add'l which ours dont have but they dun have reverse cam lah :p

... life is so unfair

must ask my hubby come in here liao :lol2:

Your F30 got reverse cam?? kns... now i feel shortchanged! :liar:

Nigel;880358 said:
Your F30 got reverse cam?? kns... now i feel shortchanged! :liar:

:huhhuh::confused: thought that is normal package :thinking:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members