My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

seyfeichai;880846 said:
Yes, from PI. On the contrary, I am lacking in many things. This is just the only one off

Which PI you got it from?? Got a friend who's rather keen to switch his ride.

seyfeichai;880916 said:
Better to get from pml. New model a lot of problems.
I regreted.

Hi bro, u mean they dun honor their warranty? Cos m considering PML 320 or PI 328... Thx.

If you can, go for PML 328. If you really want to go for PI, go for reputable PI like Vin cars.

Depends on what you want... Some ppl like to buy PI and use the difference in price to go for things like M perf kit... And can mod w/o worrying about warranty...

Platform;880976 said:
Hi bro, u mean they dun honor their warranty? Cos m considering PML 320 or PI 328... Thx.

was in the same path as you, i end my quest at PML for the piece of mind for warranty concern esp if you are paying such amt for a car...just mine 1 cent worth comment :) happy shopping, let me know if you need gd se intro..

simville;881305 said:
If you can, go for PML 328. If you really want to go for PI, go for reputable PI like Vin cars.

indeed, vincar is a much better bet, they are using upscale/ high-class workshop...seen many many expensive cars there whenever i go servicing for my previous ride

My F30 Mod today

Wow, yellow calipers swee : )

Pls post comments on yr feedback of the brakes hor tks!

jjg;881503 said:
was in the same path as you, i end my quest at PML for the piece of mind for warranty concern esp if you are paying such amt for a car...just mine 1 cent worth comment :) happy shopping, let me know if you need gd se intro..

Ok thx, so in the end u got the 320 or the 328?

Platform;881967 said:
Ok thx, so in the end u got the 320 or the 328?

i went for PML 320 due to few reasons, one of the biggest reason is wifey said can buy but not a speed monster. moreover, i feel 320 performance is rather suitable for (always congested) sg road, 328 abit overkill liao..but more imptly, you must like what you paid for with a piece of mind :)

jjg;882013 said:
i went for PML 320 due to few reasons, one of the biggest reason is wifey said can buy but not a speed monster. moreover, i feel 320 performance is rather suitable for (always congested) sg road, 328 abit overkill liao..but more imptly, you must like what you paid for with a piece of mind :)

you forget to mention you bought 320 with all the M stuff preloaded to the car :twisted:

oh...so you are imply those who bought 328 and 335 got nothing better to do with their money lah :evillook:

in term of suitablility... a picanto also suitable for the always congested sg road :thinking:

..just kidding :p

animian;882026 said:
you forget to mention you bought 320 with all the M stuff preloaded to the car :twisted:

oh...so you are imply those who bought 328 and 335 got nothing better to do with their money lah :evillook:

in term of suitablility... a picanto also suitable for the always congested sg road :thinking:

..just kidding :p

oopss...not wat i mean lahh sista :lol2: i hate caught in the jam everyday..to me 328/335 can best be demonstrated in open road or "real" highway/ freeway, not SG congested road, else it's a waste for budget guy like me. but seriously, if i'm loaded, i'll buy 335 :evillook:

jjg;882135 said:
oopss...not wat i mean lahh sista :lol2: i hate caught in the jam everyday..to me 328/335 can best be demonstrated in open road or "real" highway/ freeway, not SG congested road, else it's a waste for budget guy like me. but seriously, if i'm loaded, i'll buy 335 :evillook:

where you normally drive until it is always congested ? you dont use the highway here ?

those who drive 335 please tell us how you drive in singapore :woottt:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back