My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Holici;882167 said:
Had some free time today so decide to DIY the headrest, simple 10 mins job
View attachment 40570

sorry what did you do it ?
btw how coem your headrest can go all the way down ? ours will have some gap ... according to MA it is made that way.

animian;882178 said:
sorry what did you do it ?
btw how coem your headrest can go all the way down ? ours will have some gap ... according to MA it is made that way.

I adjusted both the headrest so it goes all the way down loh. Just have to pry the cover up (the 1 without the push catch), press the mechanical catch and slide headrest all the way down. Just a temp fix but i prefer it like this :shakemyb:

Last edited by a moderator:

jjg;882013 said:
i went for PML 320 due to few reasons, one of the biggest reason is wifey said can buy but not a speed monster. moreover, i feel 320 performance is rather suitable for (always congested) sg road, 328 abit overkill liao..but more imptly, you must like what you paid for with a piece of mind :)
Oh so u r the bro dat got the red 320?

animian;882163 said:
where you normally drive until it is always congested ? you dont use the highway here ?

those who drive 335 please tell us how you drive in singapore :woottt:

anchorvale (many cars) => tpe (many many cars) => loyang (many many many cars/lorries/ buses) :errmm:

jjg;882204 said:
anchorvale (many cars) => tpe (many many cars) => loyang (many many many cars/lorries/ buses) :errmm:

anchorvale :eek: ok next time i will look out for red car kekeke...

TPE where got many car ... tat is one area for pple to whack ...esp at night :D

loyang yah alot

animian;882213 said:
anchorvale :eek: ok next time i will look out for red car kekeke...

TPE where got many car ... tat is one area for pple to whack ...esp at night :D

loyang yah alot

At least he got time to drive the car , every morning i drive to work less than 10 mins reach already don't even have time to admire the car . :mad:
Then lunch time have to find excuse to fetch my colleagues to lunch so that i can drive my car .

MoMo_BoY;882216 said:
At least he got time to drive the car , every morning i drive to work less than 10 mins reach already don't even have time to admire the car . :mad:
Then lunch time have to find excuse to fetch my colleagues to lunch so that i can drive my car .

your colleagues damn lucky :thumbsup:

MoMo_BoY;882220 said:
But they sit until sianz already , hahaha .

ehh..how abt you bring them to changi village for lunch??? i can meet you there:sneaky:

MoMo_BoY;882227 said:
Bro ,

I work in Jurong leh . :errr:

like that then you can appreciate and admire your car mah :lol2:

MoMo_BoY;882236 said:
Nobody want to go that far leh .
Why not?

How long did it take it guys to finish run in the car ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back