My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Growler;882390 said:
Tortoise and me stay central northern, you in the east and seyfeichai in west so how? Not sure where cream puff stay. Kallang?

This evening I very busy lei, counting my coins from my piggy bank : )

Creampuff stay near great world city

F30 bros and sistas, we have a whatsapp chat, if u wanna join in, kindly PM me your Name and Contact. Thanks :p

MoMo_BoY;882369 said:
Can't join kids got golf lesson !
wah ..how old is your kid ?

jjg;882379 said:
no no lah bro...my evening usually abit eventfull lehhh..need to attend to e kids then put them to sleep lehh.. ok but to e lunch. Changi village used to have the famous nasi lemak but few mths back, e hawker is closed for renovation. So e only nice food is the food chain, something like 'supper club', mixture of chinese, malay, thai, dimsum, etc. So who ON? I buy lunch no prob for few lahh...unless you tell me 10-20 ppl..then cannot afford lehh.. :D
any idea when the reno will be completed ?

MoMo_BoY;882383 said:
Ok lah bro so sporting , got anything firm l go lah
看者有份?

tortoise;882510 said:
F30 bros and sistas, we have a whatsapp chat, if u wanna join in, kindly PM me your Name and Contact. Thanks :p
no wonder

animian;882530 said:
so young playing golf :eek: you grooming them so early

Ya lah must groom them so maybe next time they married to super rich husband i can shake leg and retire !!!!!:dance:

animian;882513 said:
wah ..how old is your kid ?

any idea when the reno will be completed ?

看者有份?

no wonder

i have no idea when e reno complete. no prob for 3-5 ppl gtg lunch (hahhaaa take it as an "initiation" or "protection" money lorrr..) + short chitchat on our beloved rides, for changi, i kidding larr, too crazy to ask MoMo drive all the way from west to east just for lunch, or how abt meet halfway for quick lunch, eg kallang mac or join the gurus gtg?...ok, i'll join the whatsapp listing.. :)

MoMo_BoY;882535 said:
Ya lah must groom them so maybe next time they married to super rich husband i can shake leg and retire !!!!!:dance:

bro, u r scaring me.. i only sent both my boys, 3&6, to phonics class over the wkend...:yikess:

jjg;882537 said:
i have no idea when e reno complete. no prob for 3-5 ppl gtg lunch (hahhaaa take it as an "initiation" or "protection" money lorrr..) + short chitchat on our beloved rides, for changi, i kidding larr, too crazy to ask MoMo drive all the way from west to east just for lunch, or how abt meet halfway for quick lunch, eg kallang mac or join the gurus gtg?...ok, i'll join the whatsapp listing.. :)

Bro , i do not have problem gg there if there is a GTG. Keke . Long distance save more fuel , hehehe .

jjg;882538 said:
bro, u r scaring me.. i only sent both my boys, 3&6, to phonics class over the wkend...:yikess:

:yikess:you guys are scaring me ... i dont intend to send my terrible 2 to be to any of these ... i want him to have fun childhood leh...but both of you stressing me out liao

MoMo_BoY;882539 said:
Bro , i do not have problem gg there if there is a GTG. Keke . Long distance save more fuel , hehehe .

yah yah ...highway save more fuel so east to west or vice versa also save fuel

jjg;882538 said:

Boys i not so sure , there is boys attending golf about your kids age but my gals are both doing ballet on sunday and golf on saturday . Weekdays phonics for both also , my wife used to plan more like swimming , english , maths , chinese and music but i stop her i find that it is very tiring for the kids and myself ( gotta send them to every class ) .

But i think swimming is a must coz is survivor skill so looking around where to sign them up.

momo is 4&6
JJG is 3& 6
mine is 2 to be
tortoise ?
Simvile one ?

can have kids GTG liao :lol2:

jjg;882540 said:
:thumbsup: i show u mine after revol session tis sat

Sure very nice lah , seeing all the reviews done by them must be very solid ........ please do check if they also do all the glass portion also , i heard MA can also do all the glass and rims but is additional charge .

I am keen on the glass but not rims coz rims not very pratical .

animian;882541 said:
:yikess:you guys are scaring me ... i dont intend to send my terrible 2 to be to any of these ... i want him to have fun childhood leh...but both of you stressing me out liao

hahha... new-age typical kiasu SG parents... i too haf e same thots like you to really let e kids play play & play....but with many many other parents "parading" their "wonder kids" ard.... it's scaring me & wife...so no choice lorr but i told my wife minimize such classes, take on only the basic classes & leave the rest to games, outdoor activities, etc esp both my poor kids goes to childcare mon-fri, 7am~7pm :(

animian;882541 said:

I try to cut down on academic lesson coz i think i wan them to enjoy their childhood ( not all about books and study ) , what i choose for them is more like healthy or sports so at least they have some outdoor activity so i guess golf is a good sport to start from young coz i had a hard time picking it up when i was learning at 30+ .

jjg;882562 said:
hahha... new-age typical kiasu SG parents... i too haf e same thots like you to really let e kids play play & play....but with many many other parents "parading" their "wonder kids" ard.... it's scaring me & wife...so no choice lorr but i told my wife minimize such classes, take on only the basic classes & leave the rest to games, outdoor activities, etc esp both my poor kids goes to childcare mon-fri, 7am~7pm :(

err...they do learn things in childcare ...dont think it is just play play play leh ....

wah both go childcare ...the bill shiong sia

MoMo_BoY;882564 said:
I try to cut down on academic lesson coz i think i wan them to enjoy their childhood ( not all about books and study ) , what i choose for them is more like healthy or sports so at least they have some outdoor activity so i guess golf is a good sport to start from young coz i had a hard time picking it up when i was learning at 30+ .

so you are building up commom interest in them ;)

my DS like water so thinking of learning swimming but his age is neither here nor there...hard to find... those that i know that teach young toddler hang up high high hard to get a slot on weekend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back