My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

jjg;882718 said:
anyone keen in re-holstering interior roof, pillar, etc to dark colors? had briefly enquired from 1 of the workshop, cost approx 400. if many keen, will start a new thread for GB for better pricing..:twisted:

yah black color would be nice !! but wont spend on that ...

MoMo_BoY;882729 said:
My seats are black so should I do black ?

ours is grey seats and interior no need to change liao ... all black is nice ...

MoMo_BoY;882755 said:
Can i know if the sports version is it include the highline options ?

what is that :thinking:

MoMo_BoY;882765 said:
If buy from PML got sports , luxury version mah

i know that part. but when you said highline option ? what are you refering to ?

animian;882774 said:
i know that part. but when you said highline option ? what are you refering to ?

I dont know leh , my friend say my car comes with highline options so i am trying to find out . :uhhh:

jjg;882718 said:
anyone keen in re-holstering interior roof, pillar, etc to dark colors? had briefly enquired from 1 of the workshop, cost approx 400. if many keen, will start a new thread for GB for better pricing..:twisted:

maybe get stokist to quote you the Alcantara headliner? Same material as your steering wheel

MoMo_BoY;882782 said:
I dont know leh , my friend say my car comes with highline options so i am trying to find out . :uhhh:

i just asked my car encyclopedia.... what is highline :D so now i know what u are asking

ok..if i am not wrong

PML - 3 lines

modern line - 320
Luxury line - 328
sport line - 335

animian;882793 said:
i just asked my car encyclopedia.... what is highline :D so now i know what u are asking

ok..if i am not wrong

PML - 3 lines

modern line - 320
Luxury line - 328
sport line - 335

Mine is the 320i Sport line , there is a highline option whereby the door trims are different from others .

MoMo_BoY;882797 said:
Mine is the 320i Sport line , there is a highline option whereby the door trims are different from others .

for a moment, i thot u bought 335 :drool::drool::drool:

MoMo_BoY;882797 said:

i am looking at july pricelist

they have

modern line - 320
Luxury line - 320
Luxury line - 328
sport line 335

dont have 320 sport line leh ..hmm when you buy the car ?

animian;882810 said:
i am looking at july pricelist

they have

modern line - 320
Luxury line - 320
Luxury line - 328
sport line 335

dont have 320 sport line leh ..hmm when you buy the car ?

I am now very very confused , this is key that i have does it says anything and my scuff plate at the side also says BMW Sports .

View attachment 40633

MoMo_BoY;882815 said:
I am now very very confused , this is key that i have does it says anything and my scuff plate at the side also says BMW Sports .

View attachment 40633

woah...meaning you paid for a 320 but you got a 335 instead :whatthe:
invalid link

MoMo_BoY;882821 said:

ehh... my guess for the highline edition is the addon 'sports' edition for 320... you get sports seat, "Sport" scuff plate, different interior trimming, something different on the bumper as well..etc, but at an addition of 1k

my key also e same as yours lehh...so mine also highline :confused:

jjg;882836 said:
ehh... my guess for the highline edition is the addon 'sports' edition for 320... you get sports seat, "Sport" scuff plate, different interior trimming, something different on the bumper as well..etc, but at an addition of 1k

my key also e same as yours lehh...so mine also highline :confused:

I would say that is the sports line. Must go find out what is the highline .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuonglove
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back