My F30 Mod today

My F30 Mod today

animian;884228 said:
yah lor i haben see one on the road before too

Have lah, I see more and more on the roads now but most drivers I noticed all ah peh like me, not like u all the young ones : )

Re: My F30 Mod today

MoMo_BoY;884232 said:
Maybe buy and keep ?
maybe...after all singapore is the richest state now Lol2:

Growler;884241 said:
Have lah, I see more and more on the roads now but most drivers I noticed all ah peh like me, not like u all the young ones : )

is it ? i din see any but i do see more and more 5 series on the road now... and this morning saw a baby blue M3

thekop5;884088 said:
I checked with Auto Tech* about soft closing and was quoted with a price of nearly $3K. Need downtime of 1 day for installation. I am still considering cost don't know really useful or not. :huhhuh:

Mmmm...my thoughts are similar to bro sim's, unless nothing left to mod then consider.

thekop5;884088 said:
I checked with Auto Tech* about soft closing and was quoted with a price of nearly $3K. Need downtime of 1 day for installation. I am still considering cost don't know really useful or not. :huhhuh:

Honestly, I personally think it is good to have and not must have... as mentioned, unless you always have sleeping babies in cars, else who will intentionally close the door more gently just to have the soft closing to do its part? Must people are used to getting out and slamming the door with a bit more strength...

thekop5;884088 said:

I dun c the need to soft close the car if it aint equipped, and the cost is ridiculous hahahhahaa

Lonely Driver;884307 said:
Anyone with experience on using replica rims from Taiwan??
Care to share thoughts if they are reliable/safe?

Replicas are usually ok, however I've seen some wobble quite abit in high speeds, prob due to their manufacturing process and its hard to balance the wheels properly. Even some so-called branded names but made in China have this problem as well.

I would readily go for proper cast rims from BBS, or forged wheels instead. Save on wheels yes, but solving problems time, idiotic.

Any specific rims you are talking about? show us the pictures and who you are buying from then we can more or less tell you our experience. Taiwan rims nowadays are pretty decent now. You might want to consider VMR? Vertini?

My F30 Mod today

seyfeichai;884351 said:
Vertini from Taiwan? They are so fab looking and sound exotic. I thought they were Italian

Yah lor I also thought from Italy cos very exotic sounding Lei

seyfeichai;884351 said:
Vertini from Taiwan? They are so fab looking and sound exotic. I thought they were Italian

breyton sound so English but also made in china nowadays.....lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back